999 Main Street 999-999-9999
Seeking a position within an organization where hard work, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn will enable me to earn an opportunity for growth and advancement.
2007 – Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Processed all new hires and terminations.
- Prepare payroll deductions, compute payroll adjustment & reconcile insurance & benefits accounts.
- Set up direct Mistake #1 click here deposit, processing payroll deduction for uniform, 401k loans, garnishment & child support deductions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
2004-2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Organize all payroll files including payroll reports; new hire information and existing employee data changes.
- Archive all organized files by translating paper documents to electronic file and saving to payroll designated servers for environmental storage and accessible research.
- Retrieve bi-weekly payroll summary information for quarterly financial payroll reconciliation.
- Retrieve Labor Distribution Reports.
- Assist in auditing Mistake #2 click here payroll data during payroll processing to ensure accurate and complete information in payroll systems.
- Assist with balancing the time details with the ADP Pay Force Data Summary Reports to ensure all transmitted information was captured during interface.
- Responsible for closing Payroll by storing all data processed; storing payroll CDs; retrieving ]important documentation from payroll packages and distributing to the payroll team as necessary.
- Assist with additional payroll projects as needed.
2002-2003 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Prepare and process payroll data for approximately 100 employees including Union, inputting data from time sheets into payroll system. Utilizing dynamic payroll system to produce accurate payroll on a weekly basis while ensuring compliance with federal, state, and employment laws.
- Responsible for processing new hires, terminations, and rate changes, while entering appropriate data into the computer system.
- Prepared weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports as required by law and for management.
- Respond to payroll inquires within a reasonable time frame in a courteous and professional manner. Propose solution when information is needed or errors occur.
- Ensure all payroll records are kept in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Process employment verification forms.
- Perform other Mistake #3 click here related duties as required.
- Perform any reasonable request by management that supports the Companies mission and goals.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of billing and accounting concepts.
- 1995 – 1996 University of California, San Francisco
- A.A.S. in Accounting
- Graduated cum laude /GPA 3.75