999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Home Phone: 999-999-9999
Cell Phone: 999-999-9999
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivated, responsible, and personable individual seeking new career opportunity. Enjoys working with people and data. Is organized, detailed-oriented and strives to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers.
HR Payroll Administrator, ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
May 2008-January 2010
- Responded to Mistake #1 click hereinquires from employees and supervisors regarding payroll matters.
- Processed all incoming multi-state court ordered garnishments, tax levies, and wage assignments.
- Prepared & maintained standard payroll reports, queries & conducted appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Researched & resolved problems performed scheduled activities and communicated with service providers as necessary.
- Interpreted and ensured compliance with U.S. Federal, state and local tax laws.
Payroll Administrator, XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
March 2005-April 2008
- Review time cards for accuracy and resolve any inaccuracies with supervisors.
- Enter employee hours worked into the system.
- Run audit reports before and after transmission reviewing data entry and overall totals.
- Calculate and Mistake #2 click here issue manual checks.
- Process new hires and terminations.
- Establish tax exemptions and benefit deductions for new hires.
- Answer employee questions regarding paychecks, deductions, taxes and paid hours.
- Track employee vacation time and sick time.
- Employment verification.
- New hire reporting.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for convention payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal payroll laws.
Payroll Administrator, BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
May 2000-February 2002
- Responsible for high volume payroll with multi-state and garnishments.
- Responsible for all accounting aspects of the payroll functions from processing the semimonthly payroll to calculating pay, distributing pay, depositing withheld taxes, reconciling and reporting taxes and maintains records.
- Utilized Windows-based Payroll and HR system to generate semi-monthly payroll.
- Maintained database with current employee information.
- Ensured compliance w-corporate policies regarding pay (Regular time, Overtime, commission, etc.)
- Uploaded files and performed batch balancing on time, attendance records, reviewed and input employee business expense reimbursements, maintained vacation and sick time balance.
- Extensive experience with preparing various reports for internal management.
- Coordinated with Human Resources Department to insure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Completed employment verifications as requested.
- Processed all in-house semi-monthly multi-state payrolls for 100 + employees.
- Interfaced with all levels of staff and provide guidance and support relating to payroll policies and practices.
- Verified employee’s Vacation and Sick balance.
- Ran reports and Mistake #3 click hereconducted checks and balances.
- Reconciled payroll and benefits invoices.
- Prepared pay by verifying time records; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers; calculating and producing quarterly incentive bonuses.
- Experienced with commissions processing and sales compensation plans.
- High competency and motivation.
- Performed regular audits on payroll data to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to work with deadline, stress.
- Reconciliation of 401(k), FSA, HSA and other benefits.
- Reconciliation of payroll tax liability accounts.
- Educated as an ADP Specialist
- Educated Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- 2002-2004 Attended New York University, received a certificate in Accounting and Office Technology.
- Customer services includes management, employees, vendors, agents and dispatchers
- Proficient in ADP PC for Payroll, Paylocity, Quick Books, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledgeable in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Familiar with employee 401k, SBP, LTD, STD, HSA plans.
- Educated in bank reconciliation, taxation, and GAAP accounting procedures.
- Skilled in oral and written correspondence.
- Knowledgeable in Internet searches and functions.