999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Cell: (999) – 999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
- Work well without supervision
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
2006-Present ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- In charge of 435 employees
- Iso 9001 Registered Company.
- In charge of all Mistake #1 click here licenses.
- Interview and Recruitment of candidates direct and indirect.
- Problem solving and employee counseling.
- Payroll assistant.
- Management and supervisor labor law counseling.
- Conduct monthly meetings for Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Medical Plan and COBRA act.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports such as: absentee, workforce report, terminations, and accidents.
- Terminations, corrective actions, and ultimatums.
- Job description preparation.
- Activity coordinator.
- AAP Logs.
- Newspaper editor.
2002-2006 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Human Resources Manager
- Specialty Recruitment, maintain employee files, federal compliance.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Employee Benefits.
- Departmental audits.
- Estimated Employment trends.
- Unemployment Mistake #2 click hereCompensation.
- Regionally over four locations within two states.
- Immigration-H2B, H1B, E-2, J1V, B1.
- Representative for civil suits, EEOC and Workers Compensation.
2000-2001 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Responsible for scheduling of tellers work schedule on a weekly basis
- Responsible for cash handling of large bank vault, keeping and adequate amount of cash on hand at all times.
- Responsible for managing customers accounts on a daily basis via a computerized data base.
- Responsible for selling new products of benefit to customers.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals.
Present Bachelor of Science in Business and Management University of New York New York, NY
3/2002 Associate of Mistake #3 click hereArts in Business University of New York New York, NY
5/1994 High School Diploma New York High School New York, NY