999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
A highly passionate, innovative, and customer focused professional seeks a mid-level position within professional recruitment or a closely related field. Offering outstanding communication skills and strong, professional customer focus. A proven leader who is able to collaborate effectively within all levels of an organization and understands the overall big-picture. Thrives in a fast-paced environment where taking initiative is valued. A highly skilled negotiator with considerable recruitment, sales, and overall business experience.
Sept. 2007 – Nov. 2009 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Reconciled, maintained and assisted with 401(k) plan.
- Ensured 401(k) checks were requested; proper tax was withheld and mailed to participants in a timely matter as required by law and company policies.
- Assist with daily Mistake #1 click hereoffice duties including but not limited to preparing check request, scanning, faxing and emailing as needed.
- Assisted with yearend audits of all 401(k) plans and helped gather information for reports.
Jan. 2004 – Sept. 2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Point person for People Soft processing of employee data transactions, such as requisitions, hiring and transfers, reviewing and updating various compensation components.
- Liaised with Mistake #2 click herePayroll, Benefits and staffing to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Produced weekly reports to provide senior management a snapshot of hires, terminations, transfers and compensation changes; conducted headcount and pipeline review, contingent workers’ termination review, reference database sourcing etc., on a semi-monthly/monthly basis.
- Audited compensation commitments in Access database to facilitate year-end compensation processes.
Sept. 2002 – Nov. 2004 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Recruit for all levels of jobs within the industry and participate in recruitment efforts, job fairs businesses and Internet communities.
- Review and approve salary recommendations, job descriptions and job evaluations.
- Research and develop new job evaluation methodologies.
- Process total reward statements and communicate through intranet, surveys and feedback.
- Administer and support performance review process and training of program.
- Counsel with management and employees on job performance and employee relations.
- Support all field locations and field managers with employment, compensation, training, benefits and HRIS.
- Develop communications and recruiting strategies.
- Complete salary surveys on existing jobs and determine the matching of market to company jobs.
- Complete internal Mistake #3 click here comparisons of employees to market data and recommend salary adjustments as needed.
- Implement and administer merit and incentive compensation planning.
- Complete market analyses for focused technical areas such as Engineering, I.T., Audit, etc. and make recommendations for action as needed to maintain competitive position.
2001 Yale University
- B.A., Management.
- Cumulative GPA 3.75
1999 Cornell University
- Associate Degree in Arts and Science
- Cumulative GPA 3.75
Professional references available upon request.