999 Main Street ● Any Town, NY, 99999 ● email@example.com ● 999-999-9999
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
HR Analyst March 2010 – present
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in the following HR domains; Payroll, Time and Attendance, Leave-of-Absence and Workplace Accommodations, Performance Management, Learning and Development, HR Policies and Procedures; Benefits enrollment and Severance programs.
- As a Leaves Representative, I am responsible for receiving inquiries and requests for various types of leaves from team members; explaining the information needed for the leave; assisting the team members work out the details of the leave and to ensure understanding. I ensure compliance with the applicable local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws. I have extensive knowledge of The Family Medical Leave Act.
- As a Leaves Representative, I notify and educated employees when documentation is needed and provide the appropriate leave forms. Review Leave of Absence Requests, FMLA Certification, and Report of Employee Absence, when necessary, provide employees with relevant benefit information and enrollment information. Review employee Leave of Absence request forms for accuracy and completion.
- Explain Leave of Mistake #1 click hereabsence policies, FMLA and pay benefits and determines the types of leave an employee is eligible to use; determine the amount of leave available to use; and determine prior absences before the beginning of the leave.
- Maintain sensitivity and confidentiality related to all aspects of employees’ Leave of Absence information. Update leave forms to comply with requirements and changes. Ensure leave forms are updated on the intranet and respond to inquiries and concerns regarding employee’s Leaves of Absence. I stay abreast of changing laws and policies and procedures related to Leaves of Absence and FMLA policy and Federal regulations and requirements.
- Working as a member of the Internal Training team, I worked with senior management to create HR processes and protocol participate guides; develop training materials; create HR Call Flow reference database and develop training and reference materials, through careful review and trending, I’ve provided feedback to Senior Management on training gaps and recommendations for refresher training.
- As an Analyst Support Helpdesk Representative, I am tasked to help the HR Analyst Helpdesk, lending my expertise and knowledge to a ventricle part of the reference tools, which provides troubleshooting assistance to fellow team members in handling complex HR questions and issues, which resulted in team members being given accurate and up to date information.
- As an Analyst Support Helpdesk Representative, I worked in the capacity as a back up to management by handling various HR Escalated issues requiring a supervisor, I responded, deescalated, acknowledged, resolved and provided advocacy to team member’s HR related issues in a timely manner.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
HR Analyst Apr 2007 – Feb 2010
- Create and analyze reports (headcount, certification, CAP budget, promotion and diversity).
- Consolidate and prepare promotion, salary review and compensation analysis presentations.
- Assist all representatives and in talent planning.
- Developed, managed and maintained Diversity Scorecards for quarterly HR compliance.
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click here creation of promotion letters.
- Develop and analyze HR budgets and quarterly human capital metrics.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
HR Analyst Aug 2005 – Apr 2007
- Responsible for processing Employee Retirement Benefits requests and related information.
- Process daily reports for Retirements Department and distribute to all department members.
- Process Post Mistake #3 click hereRetirement Medical packets & Verification of Employment requests to soon to be retiring Employees on a daily basis.
- Use of PeopleSoft on a daily basis to process assignments.
- Work with various departments within HR Center to ensure Employees and their medical benefits inquiries and cases are handled in a prompt manner.
- Contact Employees and their Managers via phone and email to answer and confirm Retirement Benefits related questions.
New York University, School of Business, Austin, TX
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, May 2002
New York University, The Hospitality College, New York
Associates of Applied Science, Hotel and Restaurant Management, May 1998
Proficient with PeopleSoft HRMS (8.9), Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point), Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Professional and Visio. Additional computer skills include, Risk Pro, Lawson and Meditech
Fluent in Spanish
Current member of SHRM (Society of Human Resources Management)