999 Main Street • (h) 999-999-9999 • Any Town, NY 99999 • (c) 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
Highly motivated and results driven Human Resource Manager with global experience in multi-site locations. Strong communicator who uses team building, relationship management and problem solving skills to establish long-term partnerships in all levels of the organization Extensive experience in recruitment and staffing, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, training, affirmative action and staff development
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 2002-Present
Human Resource Manager
- Restructured Mistake #1 click here training platforms with the creation and introduction of courses in the areas of corporate culture, leadership, harassment and code of conduct, and new hire information.
- Selected and retained high quality hires through expert investigations, screenings, and interviews.
- Increased team morale with the introduction of special events to celebrate successes.
- Reduced vacancy turnaround from average of 45 days to 20 days.
- Proactively sought out unique low cost recruiting techniques that saved the company thousands of dollars after the destruction of Hurricane Katrina.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 2000 – 2002
Human Resource Manager
- Handle all aspects Mistake #2 click hereof Human Resources for approximately 120 staff. This included, but was not limited to: recruitment, interviewing, hiring, benefit administration, terminations, disciplinary action, workman’s compensation, accident investigation, new hire orientation, payroll administration, training, safety, budget responsibility and ensure that all State and Federal Laws are met.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice-President of Operations.
- Provided support to Management in the development and counseling of Staff.
- And all other duties assigned.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 1999 – 2000
- Coordinate the process to revise and update the Employee Handbook. Improved the manual from a small pamphlet to a professional bound document for employee resource and reference. Developed and implemented new policies, employee referral bonus program, coaching & counseling, standards of conduct, internet and cell phone usage.
- Analyzed and organized office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, budgets and other managerial duties.
- Organized the Mistake #3 click heretransformation of the company Medical Benefits & Healthcare Plan through the offering of Personal Choice, POS, and HMO to the company benefit structure. Worked closely with insurance broker by critiquing proposals and establishing newly-restructured plans.
SHRM, Women in Aviation, Diversity in the Workplace, Behavioral Interviewing (DDI), How to Stay Union Free, along with other various HR conferences
MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio
HRIS – PeopleSoft, VIP, Oracle, Resumix and various applicant tracking systems
Associate Applied Science – New York College, New York, NY