999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 999-999-9999
CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant and Certified Medical Clerk.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook. Working knowledge of Quick Books.
- Data Entry: 5,079kph, 100% accuracy.
12/09-04/10 ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Intern, Human Resource Department
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click here posting jobs on Gadball.com, Bayareastar.com, EDD.com, Monster.com, AMFMJobs.com, craigslist.com, LinkedIn.com, and other free job posting websites. Internet sourcing with numerous recruiting sites.
- Prepared recruitment materials, application packets and new employee orientation packets.
- Maintained an accurate employee telephone list and other necessary databases including recruitment files, workers comp files, FMLA and other information on sick leave, payroll, vacation pay, attendance cards, and hourly time records.
- Audited Benefits and recruitment files to ensure the compliance with EEO policies and procedures. Also managed inventory of benefits such as HIPPA notices.
- Participated and assisted the supervisor in conducting benefit enrollment meetings.
- Created ergonomic evaluation form and conducted ergonomic evaluation of the employees under the supervision of the HR Administrator.
03/08-09/09 XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
Assistant Controller, Human Resource Assistant
- Efficiently scheduled meetings for interviews, external auditors and shareholders.
- Managed personnel files to ensure accurate and current information.
- Accurately processed and journalized entries of payroll benefit deductions and wage garnishments.
- Performed bank Mistake #2 click herereconciliations on a monthly and annual basis.
- Successfully managed daily analysis of the company’s liquid assets.
- Prepared weekly accounts payable reports and disbursements.
- Evaluated financial statements audits and produced year-end journal entries.
- Examined and prepared vendor history to negotiate pricing.
12/03-07/08 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Human Resource Assistant
- Verify, confirm contents and approve new hire documentation.
- Process personnel actions; determine effects of eligibility for leave, benefits, veteran’s preference and probationary period.
- Research, comprehend and interpret wide range of federal and program specific requirements, policies and procedures.
- Manage processing full range of payroll documents (e.g. address changes, tax forms, direct deposits).
- Establish and Mistake #3 click heremaintain confidentiality and accuracy of all personnel data and files.
- Communicate and coordinate both verbally and in written form with the various contacts located throughout western region of United State.
New York College, New York, NY
Business Administration and Accounting-4.0 GPA