999 ANY TOWN, N.Y 99999
MOBILE: (999) 999-9999
Strategic HR Business Partner with over 10 years of related experience in leading high-tech organizations, seeking to obtain a position where innovation and collaboration along with my knowledge and organization vision will serve as positive impacts for the organization.
- Produced and Mistake #1 click here implemented Intern Engagement Programs, New Hire Orientations, and Management Training Modules.
- Formed a shared services model to centralize and promote a more collaborative representation of the HR Function.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Restructuring and Revitalization
- Employee Relations
- Training and Employee Development
- Leadership Development
- Recruitment and Staffing
- HRIS Technology
- Organizational Development and Change
- EEO and Regulatory Compliance
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and various applicant tracking systems and databases such as Oracle, People Soft, Notes, and File Maker Pro
ABC Inc. January 2007 – Present
- Develop and manage benefits program; identified 3rd party benefits administrator, resolve employee’s questions and issues, and analyze benefits renewals and implement recommendations.
- Lead full-cycle Mistake #2 click here recruiting efforts including creating position descriptions, conducting compensation analysis, posting positions, scheduling interviews, creating assessment, evaluation materials, offer letters and on-boarding.
- Draft policies and manage foundation-wide communication campaigns and training.
- Revise compensation planning process; create a salary grid and assist managers in compensation decisions.
- Took responsibility for processing payroll with.
- Updated performance management, contract management, and recruiting processes.
XYZ Corp. October 2005 – December 2007
- Manage employee’s payroll, time and attendance, and HR policy and procedures.
- Manage and counsel employees on benefits (i.e. Medical, Dental, and Vision, Pension, 401K, Retirement, and Surviving Beneficiary benefits).
- Manage the relationship between the manager and employee.
- Perform all administrative duties (i.e. copying, faxing, filing, etc).
BCD Inc. August 2000– March 2005
- Conduct recruiting efforts for various levels of staff openings.
- Supporting HR Mistake #3 click here Director with workers’ compensation and unemployment claims.
- Using Lawson, enter in new hires, rehires, transfers and terminations into the database.
- Provide HR Generalist support to assigned client group based on lines of business.
- HR project work as assigned.
INDIANA UNIVERSITY, BLOOMINGTON. B.A. Sociology
Provided upon request