999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
A resourceful and well-rounded team player who delivers results to enable organizational success. Seeking a senior level HR role that will allow a strategic and versatile HR professional with 10 years experience in Employee Relations, Benefit & Compensation Administration, Staffing, Training and Project Management to provide sound advice and counsel to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as all federal, state and local labor laws.
2008-2009 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Manager, Human Resources
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click here all HR functions, including: Strategic planning, organizational development, staffing, training, benefits administration, Employee Relations, Management Development, and Performance Management.
- Decreased Turnover by over 20%.
- Member of executive management strategic planning team.
- Advise leadership team on all HR issues.
- Lead an HR department of 10.
- Lead corporate project teams for implementation of HRIS management and employee self-help modules, and reward and recognition programs.
2004-2008 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Human Resource Manager
- Developed and implemented a safety system to exceed OSHA requirements, minimize recordable, control costs, and reward employees.
- Identified and designed a strong leadership training program to develop and enhance the management skills of group leads and supervisors.
- Restructured the Mistake #2 click hererecruiting process with an emphasis on hiring the best possible candidate and streamlined and improved the orientation and training program to maximize performance and retention.
- Developed databases to track safety data, employee reviews, counseling’s and applicants.
- Periodically updated the employee information manual and personnel policies to ensure compliance with changing federal and state regulations.
- Supervised and mentored up to 8 subordinates.
2000-2004 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Human Resource Manager
- Responsible for direction, coordination and overall human resource function.
- Plan and implement strategic objectives, including recruiting, for production facility, corporate offices and for sales offices.
- Oversee and negotiate employment, compensation and benefits.
- Management Mistake #3 click heretraining, employee relations and communication.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local government regulations.
- Member of Executive Leadership Team.
Education & Certifications
1998 University of California Irvine
Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice – GPA 3.75
Furnished upon request