999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999
(999)999-9999 • email@example.com
HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL
Dedicated HR professional with 10 years of experience in managing a full spectrum of human resources program, services and function.
Highly adaptable communicator with excellent communication skills and interaction with all levels of management.
Demonstrated strong leadership, ownership and responsibility in achieving corporate business objectives.
- HR Generalist
- HRMS and PeopleSoft
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Associate Counseling
- Staff Recruitment and Retention
- Disciplinary Mistake #1 click here Procedures
- Associate Development & Training
- Forecasting Budget
- Cost Controls
- Mediation and dispute resolution
- Payroll processes
- Legal compliance – ADA, FMLA and FLSA
June 2008 to Present ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Managed HR department supporting salaried and union employees. This included having overall responsibility for Plant labor relations, local payroll, HRIS administration, benefits administration, recruitment, facility security, AAP, training support, worker’s compensation claims management and personnel records maintenance.
- Successfully coordinated permanent reduction in force. Complied with federal and state WARN Act requirements.
- Played key role in negotiating local labor agreement.
- Responsible for Mistake #2 click here grievance resolution.
- Successfully managed through numerous layoffs and recalls due to nature of the operation.
- Coordinated Plant wide, employee benefits enrollment and enrollment changes.
October 2004 to June 2008 XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
HR Manager and Generalist
- Recruited, selected and trained competent personnel.
- Processed all newly hired personnel and all change of status data.
- Maintained job descriptions and performance evaluations.
- Directed the maintenance of all personnel records for departments.
- Monitored worker’s compensation claims.
- Maintained attendance and disciplinary records.
- Maintained employee relations program.
- Monitored unemployment claims and appeals.
- Conducted salary and wage surveys.
- Managed hiring and termination procedures.
October 2002 to June 2004 BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Payroll for employees.
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment Mistake #3 click here and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company employee and community communication.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
People Soft and HRMS
File Maker Pro
HR Data Mart and Micro Strategy
Salary Planning System
Education and Memberships
Associate Degree – General Studies, Princeton University– May 1982
Professional in Human Resources – January 2007