123 Main Street • Anytown • US 12345 • Cell: (123) 456-7890 • Home: (555) 555-5555 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivan A. Hale
HR MANAGEMENT, GHI Company (07/09 to present)
- Experience in managing team of six HR professionals including Generalists, Account Managers, and HRIS systems specialists supporting up to 48 accounts and over 800 employees.
- Develop and align Mistake #1 click heredepartment goals with corporate goals, and work with HR staff to set team and personal goals. Responsible for defining, measuring, and reporting department metrics to senior corporate leadership.
- Provide consultation and coaching to client executives on HR related topics including performance management, organizational development, compensation, work force reduction, benefit programs and employee relations.
- Plan and manage annual HR department budget and provide quarterly reports to Vice President of HR and CEO. Also responsible for identifying and implementing operational efficiencies resulting in substantial cost savings.
- Project manager for numerous corporate initiatives including development of International Assignment policy to support the deployment of client personnel overseas; identify requirements and recommend customization of new online HRIS system to improve efficiency and reduce time required to on-board and manage new employees.
- Responsible for management and staffing of HR Call Center to provide HR support and services to over 2000 employees.
- Provide HR support to Business Development team by meeting with potential clients. Lead discussions of HR services and support options.
- Respond to high priority Employee Relations and Human Resources issues and concerns, and coordinate with Account Executives and Site Managers on appropriate actions.
- Recommend and implement new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve efficiency and quality of HR services in support of client operations; overall responsibility for retaining current accounts.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State Employment Laws for current corporate and client employees operating in 46 states.
HR MANAGEMENT, XYZ Corporation (04/08 – 07/09*)
- Member of Executive Management Team of five (5), and assisted General Manager with daily operations of 1.7 million square feet facility as needed.
- Daily HR duties for over 250 Teammates including payroll, employee relations, compliance, staffing, employee retention, training and development.
- Benefits administration including open enrollment, COBRA, and FMLA.
- Worked closely Mistake #2 click herewith Company Attorneys and managed all legal issues for the location including depositions, file management, and court hearings for unemployment claims.
- Managed open workman’s compensation claims and assisted operations with Safety Programs.
- Managed staffing service relationships and facilitated training for over 100 temporary associates.
- Staffed and supervised all administrative staff. Responsible for all system and departmental training.
- Worked closely with onsite Security Company to ensure restricted access to premises.
HR MANAGEMENT, DEF, Incorporated (12/05 – 2/07)
- Supervised (HR Coordinator, Trainer, & Admin)
- Coordinated Job fairs, Print Ads and grass roots recruitment efforts
- Employee orientation- trained staff, re-designed orientation to be more effective for current company (Customer service training, English, and Safety)
- Managed compensation analysts through surveys and establishing salary guidelines and recommendations
- Managed all Employee relations and dispute resolution through investigations involving harassment, discrimination, and perceived unfairness
- Developed and Mistake #3 click heremaintained Affirmative Action Program; filing EEO-1 annually; maintain other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, effective benefits communication, ADA, FMLA, COBRA administration, and Workers Compensation claims
- Updated Employee Handbook (Most current laws and regulations)
- Implemented and assisted in training and team building for supervisors and managers
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification
Masters of Business Administration And Human Resources
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Business Administration And Human Resources
University of California, San Diego, CA
XYZ Advertising Federation
American Red Cross
Will Be Provided Upon Request