555 Main Street • Anytown • US 55555 • (555) 555-5555 • email@example.com
Irma R. Corbeil
To obtain a career in the Human Resource field to express my skills and abilities, while contributing to a successful growing company
- Managed HR functions including benefits, compensation, payroll, employee relations and recruitment.
- Implemented Mistake #1 click herebenefits programs such as section 125 cafeteria plan, SIMPLE IRA and dental discount plan.
- Established exempt and non-exempt compensation strategy and related performance management guidelines.
- Championed and expedited the change to a new payroll administrator; gathered and maintained critical data.
- Managed the Human Resources function, included development and administration programs for staffing, employee relations, focal reviews, compensation and benefits.
- Assisted managers and employees on employee relations issues and problems in order to ensure that employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Assisted and organized the merger & acquisition of a target company and ensure the integration runs smoothly.
- Communicated Mistake #2 click hereand managed the shutdown of foreign subsidiaries, while handled reduction in force (RIF’s) at Silicon Valley Headquarters.
- Handled annual benefits open enrollments, 401K- 5500 testing and compensation surveys.
- Work closely with Chief Executive Officer & Board of Directors, as well as the management staff of 2 large hospital systems.
- Analyzed government wage and hour regulations and prevailing wage rates to build compliant pay structures.
- Monitored Mistake #3 click herecompliance with and communicated HR policies, laws and standards; wrote company business plan.
- Conducted selection efforts; worked with legal counsel to resolve employee issues and workplace investigations.
New York University, New York, NY
PHR Certification Dec 2008
University of California, San Diego, CA
Bachelor degree in Accounting & a minor in Global Business May 2005
Bachelor Degrees in HR Management & Business Administration May 2007