999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
Phone: 999-999-9999 * Mobile: 999-999-9999* E-mail: email@example.com
HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL
Dedicated and passionate about developing strong employee relations and exceeding organizational goals; Reputation for displaying integrity and professionalism when communicating with professionals at all levels; Adept at problem solving, decision making and staff motivation. Proven ability to maintain high levels of morale during culture changes; Goal driven with demonstrated strengths in multitasking and prioritizing assignments.
ABC Inc. 2008 to Present Any Town, NY
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Managed staffing Mistake #1 click hereand recruitment within all applicable laws and Affirmative Action Plans, training & performance reviews, benefits & payroll, and company initiatives while overseeing 500 associates.
- Enforce government compliance policies, investigate and mediate associate complaints, authorized terminations and, or disciplinary actions for associates and management alike.
- Developed training program for new hires as well as managed training programs each month for career development and associate knowledge.
- Focused on associate relations by creating an employee centered work environment and maintaining an open door policy, ensuring consistency and fairness is applied by management within all applicable laws.
XYZ Corp. 2004 to 2008 Any Town, NY
Human Resources & Recruiting Manager
- Responsible for staffing all work centers and managing the schedule to ensure coverage reflects the business needs of store.
- Manage all employee relation’s issues and ensure they are handled in a fair and consistent manner.
- Ensure adherence to legal standards in the areas of compliance including meal periods, rest breaks, minors, key control, and wage payment.
BCD Inc. 2003 to 2004 Any Town, NY
Human Resource and Executive Assistant
- Performed executive level administrative support and scheduling meetings and conferences by managing Outlook calendar.
- Screened applicants and resumes for qualifications best fit for position; processed and oriented new hires.
- Coordinated and Mistake #2 click here assisted with various company employee functions and activities.
- Ensured employee records are properly maintained e.g. hires, terminations, transfers, performance reviews and wage rates.
- Tracked leave, attendance and wage information. ADP Payroll experience.
- Ensured compliance with Federal and State laws, and corporate guidelines.
- Provided employees information on HR policies and processes, e.g., payroll, benefits, leaves, HRIS, exit interviews, new hire orientations, and provided counsel to management, employees and HR colleagues on the above.
- Solve employee issues with minimal supervision.
- Consulted with department managers in order to manage performance and resolve employee relations issues.
- Assisted employees with understanding and complying with company policies and resolved employee relations issues.
- Coordinated on-boarding and set-up for new department employees.
- Composed and typed correspondence, memos, presentations, confidential materials.
- Developed and maintained relationships with vendors including researching, evaluating, and making recommendations for the best options for service.
- Compiled benefit related materials; maintained office supplies and equipment materials; distributed departments’ mail.
- Computer Skills Mistake #3 click here: Microsoft Word, Perfect, Works, Excel and PowerPoint, People Soft 8.0, Pay Plus, HRIS, Onyx, Acclaris Accelerator, Isnergy and Vista.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English.
- Affiliations: SHRM-Society for Human Resource Management.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – Degree: Business Management and Human Resources Management – 2002
CONTINUED EDUCATION COURSES:
Employment Law Compliance, Effectively Managing Employees, Performance Appraisals, Avoiding Employment Discrimination, Effective Communication Skills, Recruitment, Placement and Selection, Effective Discipline and Termination Skills. Coping with Stress, Time Management, and various other professional development courses.