999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Dedicated HR Professional with 10 years of experience managing a full spectrum of human resources programs, services, and functions. Strong command of employment laws, compliance issues, benefits plans and Credentialing.
Proven success introducing process improvement, recruitment programs, and staff development initiatives driving corporate goal attainment. Expert communicator-able to resolve conflicts and negotiate win-win outcomes.
- HR Generalist Affairs
- Legal Issues Mistake #1 click hereand Compliance (ADA, EEO, FMLA, OSHA)
- Benefits and Payroll Administration
- ADP Database Administration
- Confidential Record Keeping
- Program and Event Mgmt.
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Labor and Employee Relations
- Staff Recruitment and Retention
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Team Building and Morale Building
- Employee Development &Training
- Employee Counseling
- Full Cycle Recruiter (Administrative, Industrial, Professional)
- Salary Negotiations and Administration
HR Director, July 2006 to Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Reporting to President. Provide guidance and counseling to President, managers and employees on HR issues.
- Manage and Lead all areas of Human Resources.
- Reduced time to hire, recruiting expenses, turnover, and implemented process changes to save time.
- Benefit administrator for medical, dental, 401K, Life, LTD, and STD insurance. Reduced employer premium by conducting an eligible dependent audit.
- Manage and lead Mistake #2 click here performance management and compensation processes.
- Developed work-life programs to improve moral and create team atmosphere.
- Provide HR Reports for monthly Board of Trustees meeting.
Human Resources Manager, Jan 2004 to May 2006
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Implemented union avoidance program.
- Implemented new safety Program resulting in a decrease injury rate and lost work of days for employees.
- Led effort to build safety awareness and implemented plan to improve working conditions at while adhering to OSHA requirements. Resulted in a record of zero accidents.
- Partnered with management to implement strategies to improve overall employee satisfaction in the areas of safety, recognition, and communication.
HR Director, Jan 2000 to May 2003
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Developed and implemented processes & programs to support growth & transition.
- Provided recruiting methodologies that resulted in better workforce.
- Implemented Mistake #3 click here management and compliance training.
- Revamped content and delivery of orientation materials creating a more interactive program.
- Managed and communicated corporate-wide benefits upgrade, expanding benefits and providers while reducing costs.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources
Indiana University, Bloomington
Courses taken included:
- Human Resources Management Labor Relations
- Personnel Law
- Corporate Communications
- Management Theory Human Relations
Member of Society for Human Resources Management