999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, (999) 999-9999, email@example.com
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
- Collaborative background in HR generalist affairs, including experience in employee recruitment and retention, staff development, employee relations, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, and HR records management.
- Demonstrated success in developing programs centered on team building, and writing personnel manuals, job descriptions and training manuals.
- Workers Compensation
- HRIS Technologies
- Payroll Compliance Staff Recruitment & Retention
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- Liaison between HR and other departments. Orientation, Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Organizational Development
- HR Policies & Procedures
ABC INC. — Any Town, NY.
Regional HR Director, 2007 to Present
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click herethe recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- Partnered with Managers and VP to determine HR strategies.
- Executed Strategic Plan by teaching Managers and Associates how to ‘drive Sales’ through proper recruiting and training techniques.
- Facilitated Training seminars to improve bench strength.
- Partnered with VP and Managers to witness terminations or other disciplinary actions.
- Partnered with the Regional Offices to help ensure that proper records are filed for field associates.
- I conducted exit interviews for key positions.
- Ensured that all Company policies and procedures were being adhered to.
- Tracked and monitored all recruiting and training efforts accurately.
- Partnered with HR Team in the developing of new Training Programs.
XYZ CORP. — Any Town, NY.
HR Director, 2005 to 2007
- Responsible for HRM of over 5000 employees.
- Respond to employee and management questions, requests, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Conduct investigations of employee relations issues and resolve according to law, company policy and precedent.
- Direct the recruiting activities for a myriad of positions.
- Provide tactical human resource leadership.
- Manage day-to-day Mistake #2 click here operations of the HR function, and provide input for problem solving, consistency and, or action planning.
- Oversee the processing of new hires, terminations and status changes in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance to all company policies and procedures in order to adhere to audit programs.
BCD INC. — Any Town, NY.
HR Director, 2003 to 2005
- Strategic business partner working with functional areas to ensure compliance and best practice are in place.
- Responsible for creating and managing annual HR budget and successfully controlling costs of same.
- Launched and trained new performance management process including new competitive grading structure.
- Reduced temporary and contingency agency spends through aggressive price negotiation and in-house recruitment.
- Increased employee retention by introducing standardized and consistent induction and behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Managed the roll out, analysis and action planning of the company wide engagement and satisfaction survey.
- Developed and launched reward and recognition program.
- Recommended Mistake #3 click hereand managed roll out of ADP time and attendance system to ensure legal compliance and enable improved management of overtime spends.
- Leading implementation of Succession Planning.
- Lead Trainer on Management Training Sales Training, Cultural and Customer Focused Programs.
Education & Certifications
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO — Boulder
Masters in Leadership and Organizational Studies, November 2004
SOCIETY FOR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Certified in HRM, 2002
RUTGERS STATE UNIVERSITY— New Brunswick
Bachelor of Science in Public Administration, December 2001
Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt and experienced in process improvement.
Ongoing training in various areas related to HR.
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)