999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Human] Resources Professional offering over 10 years of generalist experience leading organizational development and human resources initiatives linking human capital to strategic business results.
- Change Agent – Realigned recruiting strategy to better develop talent pipeline including building training program. Using six sigma methodologies, built new staffing processes based on competency modeling considered division best practice that reduced annual turnover costs.
- Business Partner Mistake #1 click here– Managed strategic communication plan to internal and external stakeholders, evaluated available talent to determine fit to new structure, staffed new teams and effectively managed the outplacement of impacted employees.
- Leader – Led annual performance management processes including training of employees and managers on appraisal system and goals, managed the identified action plans for top talent and low performers, and ensured complete documentation and follow through. Using information gathered, built succession planning, change initiatives and training programs.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY
HR Director 11/07–9/08
- Responsible for managing the HR team of 15 in effectively driving all HR functions.
- Drove the continuous personal improvement and professional development of both leadership and non-leadership employees reducing turnover by 10%.
- Identified and implemented numerous ideas to streamline processes to include: centralizing key HR functions (staffing, training, and payroll) for different sites, uploading large data files versus individual data entry, and automating metrics and reporting, resulting in a substantial cost savings.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY
HR Director 2/06-3/07
- Upgraded talent by strong recruiting and employee referral program. Eliminated unwanted voluntary attrition.
- Resulted in Mistake #2 click here increased market share in a down economy.
- Identified market place salary lag in field engineering and developed strategy to adjust to the market. Restructured job profiles that retained and attracted technical talent in the service.
- Met critical business skill demands lacking in the organization.
- As HR Director, partnered will multiple facets of the business to create staffing plans, created statistical severance data to support contractual employment agreements, lead advisor for immigration and cross-border issues.
- Full member of Sales leadership teams providing advice and solutions on policies, employee relations, performance management, terminations and investigations of internal complaints.
- Review salary surveys and compare to company job population. Identify market median and advise senior management relative to pay position.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Human Resources Director 6/99-2/06
- HR Director for one of largest manufacturing company in the area with approximately 1000 employees at multiple sites.
- Responsibilities Mistake #3 click hereinclude staffing, recruiting, compliance, benefits, safety, OSHA, employee relations. Responsible for start-up of new facilities. Traveled between facilities.
- Revised job performance review process, job descriptions. Implemented employee of the month, and supervisor training. Successfully negotiated reduction in health care costs.
Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management, GPA: 3.75 / 4.0
- Recruiting and Retention – Employee Relations – Organizational Development
- Talent Management – Training and Development – Compensation and Incentive Plans
- Policy Development and Administration – Mergers and Restructuring – Integration and Change Efforts
- Designing Organizations for Growth, Union Relations – Union Avoidance – HR Development Forum
- Change Acceleration Process – Conflict Management – Collaborative Problem Solving
- People Soft – Oracle HR – Finance Essentials
- Leading vs. Managing – Targeted Selection, DDI – Creating Value in Mergers and Acquisitions
- QS 9000 Implementation Training – QS9000 & ISO 9000 Internal Auditor
Activities, Honors and Achievements:
- Senior Professional in Human Resources – Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Society for Human Resource Management – Human Resource Association of New york