999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, 999-999-9999, firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging and fulfilling position that will allow me to utilize my administrative and interpersonal skills and be an asset to my employer.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY 11/07─2/10
- Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activities in direct coordination with Facility Manager and Regional HR Manager.
- Identify legal Mistake #1 click hererequirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Conduct new employee orientation and assist with benefits enrollment issues as required.
- Perform exit interviews and generate appropriate paperwork for corporate payroll and benefits.
- Coordinate with Regional HR Manager for management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advise management and participate in appropriate resolution of employment relations’ issues. Maintain personal training for up to date methods and procedures to resolve employment relations’ issues.
- Maintain reporting for all accidents and incidents for insurance carrier. Maintain OSHA log and coordinate between insurance company, medical provider, supervisor and employee on Workers Compensation claims.
- Manage temporary staffing agencies and associates.
- Member of Lean Committee and Kiazen event team to reduce damages and increase performance and productivity.
- Payroll maintenance and reporting, conduct random monthly drug screenings, employee loans, maintain bulletin boards and all legal postings in facility, etc.
- Maintain and log incoming Payable to in log file, code and forward to appropriate location for payment.
- Order Office Supplies, safety supplies etc. as needed.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY 4/06─10/06
- Maintained HRIS, which included reporting and updating personnel data to ensure consistency within the company systems.
- Supported Payroll, Comp and Benefits, and Staffing and Employee Relations department which included weekly reports and audits to ensure the accuracy of the personnel information entered in databases.
- Maintained confidential records and personnel files.
- Handled all general HR office duties, such as ordering supplies, office machinery, messenger requests, setting up meetings, mail distribution, and filing.
- Set up meetings Mistake #2 click hereand reserved rooms as directed.
- Updated and maintained company compliance website.
- Performed analysis on insurance billing for payments.
- Modified job requisitions based on input from senior level management.
- Updated HR recruiting system which included posting, closing and revising job categories and descriptions as needed.
- Maintained daily Excel sheets from reports in HRIS to ensure the accuracy of information Input in company systems.
- Performed day-to-day reporting and contact with other departments to ensure the accuracy and consistency of all company departments and made updates when necessary.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY 11/05─4/06
- Recruit for all positions; do new hire paperwork, drug screening, and orientation for all employees. Maintain current employee, term employee, employee health, and employee injury files. Respond to unemployment claims, attend unemployment hearing, and maintain all data for fighting unemployment claims.
- Responsible for all employee injury medical treatment, reporting, follow-up, and post injury education.
- Run payroll for Mistake #3 click here employees by entering missed punches, vacation, sick, and bonuses.
- Attend daily Stand Up meeting to report all HR responsibilities including openings, terminations, and opportunities.
- Maintain a Time Management report and submit to RHRD on a daily basis.
Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, detail-oriented, creative, strong organizational, human resources, customer service, administrative, multi-tasking, communication, management, interpersonal and analytical skills.