Any Town, NY
Positive HR role model able to partner within and across business groups to influence culture and create alignment between business goals and behaviors. Strength in employee relations, workforce planning , organization restructuring, rightsizing, recruitment, training and development, and customer service.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
March 2009 – October 2009
- Published the Mistake #1 click hereEnterprise Workforce Reports.
- Designed the web-based job application Submission system.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
March 2007 – February 2009
- Develop and deliver presentations to customer agencies in Workforce Planning and Succession Planning training.
- Assist the Talent Mistake #2 click hereAcquisition group in hiring fairs by prescreening potential candidates.
- Assist the performance team on the Help desk on the Performance Management Program.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
August 1999 – March 2007
- Instituted many creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs, as well as special events, programs and a tiered awards structure that greatly enhanced employee morale and productivity.
- Established policies and procedures for all employees that reduced turnover and retained 90% of employee base.
- Devised and implemented new hire procedures initiative applicable to both employees and contractors that ensured uniformity and consistency of hiring process and avoided litigation against companies that could have negatively impacted organizations.
- Created and Mistake #3 click hereapplied employee handbooks, customized training programs to meet client’s needs, and new hire orientation programs and on-boarding processes with full job descriptions, policies, and procedures resulting in less turnover and greater employee satisfaction.
- Composed many educational materials, modules, and curricula that educated clients on ever-changing policies.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center– General Studies