999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 ▪ (999) 999-9999 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Support professional experienced working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet, committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively, Capabilities include:
- Customer Service & Relations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent Mistake #1 click hereVerbal Skills
- Administrative Support
- Filing & Data Archiving
- Dedicated and Focused
- Office Equipment Operation
- Excellent Judgment
HR Assistant and Admin Assistant, ABC Inc. Any Town, NY Apr/2007 – Present
- Maintain confidential benefit and personnel information.
- Process, verify and enter employee information into HRIS, ADP systems.
- Create reports using Cognos, ADP Reporting and Microsoft Excel.
- Answers routine questions of employees regarding benefits, personnel policies & procedures.
- Create and maintain employee personnel and benefit files.
- Create job files for recruiting manager.
- Maintain H-1B immigration files.
- Verify employment eligibility.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Reconcile vendor Mistake #2 click here invoices.
- Maintain employment appraisal database.
- Maintain Worker’s Compensation files and enters claims.
- Assisted in implementation of new hire tracking system.
HR Assistant, XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY Sept/2004 – Mar/2007
- Processed and tracked large volume of new hire and termination paperwork for multiple clients which included I-9 verifications, offer letters, tax forms, etc. and updated all information into HRIS database.
- Handled all employee orientation which included creating new hire packets, background checks, reference checks, corporate Videos and Office Tour.
- Prepared benefit packet and assisted employees in signing up for benefits which includes health insurance, dental, 403B, FSA.
- Maintained Time-off balance using software for employees and provided reports if needed.
- Completed verification of employment, unemployment claims, including subpoena and appeals.
- Processed Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) for the employer.
- Coordinate employment-related information by regular mail, fax, and email.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by Senior Management involving research and writing or data entry.
- Provided recruiting department with back-up for recruiting-related tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining HR database.
- Scan and file HR documents.
HR Assistant, BCD Inc. Any Town, NY May/1999 – Aug/2004
- Enter benefit information into ADP.
- Scanning and indexing employee files.
- Assist employees with benefits questions.
- Backup for receptionist desk (switchboard).
- Job Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ACT Database.
- Self directed, able Mistake #3 click here to work independently.
- Good organizing & planning skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to support a large group of professionals.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment & interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage confidential materials and information.
- Ability to troubleshoot documents for staff using Microsoft Office tools.
University of California, Davis (1997 – 2000)