999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999, email@example.com, 999-999-9999
HR BENEFITS ANALYST & HR GENERALIST
Highly accomplished and self-directing HR professional with expertise in full life cycle benefits administration for comprehensive Health and Welfare plans to maximize employee satisfaction, provide robust coverage, and meet corporate business and financial goals. Possess solid knowledge of related state and federal employment law, including HIPAA and SOX; committed to implementing effective procedures to maintain 100% compliance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Superior communication skills with talent for presenting complex HR and benefits information executives, managers, and individual contributors to ensure full comprehension and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Perform detailed Mistake #1 click hereneeds assessment leveraging marketing analysis, stakeholder, corporate requirements, regulatory guidelines, and other relevant information to design comprehensive benefits plans.
- Expertise with complex benefits packages, as well as EEO, ERISA, COBRA, Section 125, Workers’ Compensation, and FMLA, leaves of absence.
- Maintain high standards for discretion and confidentiality; proven commitment to complete regulatory compliance, integrating changes and new regulations as appropriate.
- Excellent technical skills, including Windows, Macintosh, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Organizer, CC:Mail, Adobe Photo shop, SAP, People Soft, Resume Ware, ADP Profile and Perspective, and HR Vantage.
HR Data Analyst and Project Manager ABC INC – Any Town, NY, 2008 to 2009
- Created and executed project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and global requirements.
- Identified resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewed deliverable prepared by team before passing to vendor.
- Prepared for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimized exposure and risk on project.
- Ensured project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on shared collaborative site.
- Managed data conversion methods and results from legacy systems into HRIS.
- Developed data validation methods and testing cases in various phases of prototypes and production tenants.
- Assisted Training department in the development of materials for global managers and employees.
Sr. HRIS Analyst XYZ CORP – Any Town, NY, 2008
- Acted as main point of contact for all in-bound HRIS related requests from Managers and HR staff.
- Delivered high quality services and transactions in People Soft.
- Delivered HR Mistake #2 click heremetrics analysis, development, and maintenance.
- Implemented continuous HRIS process improvements.
- Assisted HRIS Manager in special projects, system enhancements, and project implementations.
- Implementation team member for People Soft-HCM 9.0. Provide functional expertise.
- Communicated with internal and external businesses and vendors for issue resolution.
- Maintained People Soft tables and data interfaces with third party systems.
Human Resource Sr. Analyst BCD Inc. – Any Town, NY, 2008
- Business Strategy and Service Delivery – Partnered with client project executives to streamline staffing strategy and process in order to consistently meet service delivery requirements. Communicated with client project executives regularly to understand business environment, priorities, type of work, teams, roles, and scope to support client needs as appropriate.
- Staffing and Workforce Management – Supported client in defining and filling resource mix, pyramids, contractor usage, or outside availability. Supported identification and evaluation of candidates for open resource requests and work with client project executives to modify requests if candidates were not available.
- Performance Management – Supported the execution of major project-related Human Resources processes (e.g. project performance management meetings and promotion assessment meetings) according to client guidelines and worked closely with client leadership.
- Employee Relations and HR Policy – Served as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues for personnel staffed on my accounts and provided guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues.
- Provided guidance, Mistake #3 click hereleadership, advice and counsel to management and other employee groups on a broad range of HR issues, decisions and programs within Accenture.
- Overall responsibilities included performance management, career counseling, coaching, staffing, workforce management, employee relations and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Assisted with identifying the exit processes, conducted exit interviews, and conducted Separation Benefit discussions for employees who were eligible for such benefits.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Human Resources Management
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO
Professional Development: Numerous Management Training and Seminars
Professional Affiliations: New York Human Resources Association