999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999
To obtain a professional-level Senior Human Resources Generalist position that will maximize my project management, HRIS, and strategic management talents to achieve the Human Resources initiatives.
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Training & Development
- Orientation & On-Boarding Project Management
- HR Policies & Procedures
- Employment Law
ABC INC. Any Town, NY
Human Resources Analyst and Specialist III 04/2008 – Present
- Designed, implemented and facilitated a comprehensive supervisory certification program.
- Conceptualized, Mistake #1 click heredeveloped and implemented Training with representation from each Union and subject matter experts. Created infrastructure for training road map and overall strategic plan of implementation.
- Developed and delivered classroom and blended learning programs in leadership development, performance management, career planning, administrative processes and customer service.
- Developed and administered 360 performance reviews for VP of Human Resources.
- Coach and consulted on Performance Improvement Plans and Probationary Evaluations.
XYZ CORP. Any Town, NY
Delivery Analyst – Human Resources Consultant 09/2006 – 04/2008
- Project team member responsible for implementing new applicant tracking system. I have utilized my keen interpersonal skills to turn around and enhanced strong strategic alliances with complicated key business partner. Championed this relationship so that the transition process ran smoothly and seamlessly. Conducted product demonstrations, lead requirements gathering sessions and system configurations to meet client specifications on time and within budget.
- Consulted with client(s) to ensure optimal system performance and usage within their HRIS environment to meet HR business strategies.
- Tested system configuration and interfaces between applicant tracking system and HRIS systems.
- Developed business requirements’ documents, power point presentations and instructional documentation.
- Reviewed training Mistake #2 click herematerials to ensure accuracy and compliance with system configuration.
- Provided post implementation System Administration support while maintaining alliances with key client personnel. Implemented system changes in accordance with requirements.
- Provided train-the-trainer as well as end user training to clients on the applicant tracking system.
BCD INC. Any Town, NY
Consultant – HR and Benefits 04/2004 – 08/2006
- Managed and implemented the Long Term Incentive Plan for all employees including the processing, payout, and educating of internal customers.
- Developed various reports to determine eligible population for Long Term Incentive Plan and gathered employee job data using People Soft HRMS.
- Reduced outstanding liability by processing over $100,000 in Long Term Incentive payouts monthly for eligible terminated employees.
- Managed Fidelity Investments and trained Call Center teams to ensure compliance and ongoing plan administration of the 401(k) and Long Term Incentive plans.
- Led presentations at Sr. Leadership meetings related to Long Term Incentive and 401(k) Plan statistics.
- Administered the Mistake #3 click here 401(k) Plan for broad-base population of over 10,000 employees.
- Monitored participation rates within the defined contribution plan. Provided recommendations for increasing 401(k) participation based on historical data analysis.
- Developed advertising and marketing initiatives on company intranet site.
- Managed development of informational web casts and company Intranet wire frames.
- Ceridian HR as Payroll Web
- Ceridian Time and Attendance
- Ceridian Employee Self-Service
- People soft
- Microsoft Office Suite
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
Master of Human Resource Management
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Business and Arts Administration (with honors)