Main Streetemail • Any Town, NY 99999 • @gmail.com (999) – 999-9999 999
Summary of Qualifications
- A goal oriented, decisive executive with 20 years experience in a fast-paced industry.
- Well-rounded background in human resources, training, operations and customer service.
- Excellent experience in developing and implementing a variety of programs to improve operations.
- Skilled in developing company budgets, department budgets and creating department objectives.
- Effective organizational abilities, interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
2004-Present ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Provided leadership and guided all aspects of Human Resources for two manufacturing plants compiled of 250 line operators, 30 Sales Representatives, 20 Drivers, and 40 Administrative Office Staff.
- Administered Mistake #1 click hererecruitment, orientation, training and development, personnel records, terminations, performance evaluations, legal compliance, compensation, benefits, and corporate communications.
- Administered and monitored FMLA, STD, LTD, LOA, WC. Ensured legal compliance: FLSA, ADA, EEOC.
- Team-up with managers to lead the setting and achieving of strategic and organizational goals.
- Conjunctively worked with managers to establish training programs for staff in regard to all aspects of workplace performance and professional development conducing to improved employee morale.
- Ensured accurate and on time payroll completion. Reviewed time and attendance (KRONOS Payroll), processed attendance bonus, and sales commissions. Supervised all employee transactions were posted correctly.
- Contributed to the achievement of several No-Accident quarterly awards within the two plants by coordinating with Safety Committee to implement initiatives to reduce accidents. Worked in conjunction with managers ensuring proper training of all associates for OSHA compliance.
1997–2004 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Managed the company’s employee Training database and updated Personnel files.
- Recruited and interviewed eligible candidates.
- Processed employee background check information.
1987 – 1997 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
HR Administrator and Recruiter
- Successfully recruited administrative and management positions for new contracts and business. Sourced applicants interviewed and evaluated candidates while providing hiring support for management. 80% Retention rate.
- Reduced 85% of annual recruiting costs by bringing recruiting functions in house eliminating outsourced recruiting services.
- Process all new Mistake #2 click here hire, benefit, 401k, terminations and payroll paperwork ensuring 100% compliance.
- Served as primary contact for employee relations and management staff. ie. new hire, orientation, benefits and company policies.
- Reduced benefits costs annually by establishing meticulous recordkeeping and benefit analysis process ensuring company did not pay for benefits of termed or ineligible employees.
- Managed entire benefit program
- Co-authored employee manual covering Benefit Policies, Attendance and Code of Conduct.
- Jointly designed and administered company HRMS system that cut employee processing time in half by developing a tool that streamlined and organized HR paperwork, this led to a major overhaul of HR filing system that improved recordkeeping and restored full legal compliance.
- Implemented E-verification process.
- Manage I-9 processing.
- Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- ADP Pay Expert
- ADP EZ Labor
- Office Procedures
- Telephone Skills
- Management Mistake #3 click hereSkills
- Customer Service Skills
- Management training seminars
- Human Resource Courses