999 Main Street
Any Town, NY – 99999
Home: 999.999.9999 firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly motivated, detail oriented with 15 years experience in accounting and finance for diverse businesses. Proven record for meeting deadlines and completing tasks on time. Major strength is creating specialized computer reporting, learning new programs and applications quickly, and helping to train others. Flexibility to perform in both self directed and team environments. Focused and committed to meeting objectives.
- MS Office Applications – Excel (VLookup and Pivot tables)
- Business Object
- PC Skills – Troubleshoot and fix problems
ABC INC., Any Town, NY 1999 – 2009
- Responsible for Mistake #1 click hereunderstanding, interpreting and educating the company’s Business Sales representatives on the applicable compensation plans, components and statements.
- Ensured that commission payments were accurate through various audits, conducted trending analysis through the use of adhoc reporting, and utilized multiple systems such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Lotus Notes, Intrepid, PeopleSoft and True Comp.
- Adhered to strict deadlines to ensure that the sales representatives were paid in a timely manner, and ensured that reporting was in compliance with the federal government’s Sarbanes-Oxley financial disclosure guidelines.
- Researched sales activity and orders to verify commission payments, analyzed performance trends, and validated the accuracy of the payments.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 1998
Sr. Compensation Analyst
- Evaluate new and existing positions by investigating and analyzing position duties and responsibilities to determine appropriate classification and salary levels; conduct job analysis (desk audits) as necessary.
- Analyze and enter all employee stipends accurately and timely according to the payroll schedule.
- Gather and compile Mistake #2 click heremarket data on compensation, benefits, and performance management practices of peer colleges and institutions of higher education.
- Conduct wage, salary and surveys, analyze the data and prepare recommendations as necessary to establish the fair market value of jobs.
- Coordinate compensation input data with Benefits and Payroll Departments assuring compliance with payroll schedules and processing time lines.
- Serve as a source for the department in working with outside agencies and consultants in compensation matters.
- Assist with and coordinate with HRIS the input and maintenance of data into PeopleSoft, ensuring that the information is accurate, updated and processed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain records of such activity and assure that appropriate job descriptions are maintained for all positions.
- Maintain the Human Resources website for on-line access to job descriptions and other compensation-related information.
BCD INC, Any Town, NY 1997 – 1998
Sr. Compensation Analyst
- Managed design and implementation of SAP Merit Bonus system. Created user requirements (i.e., Blueprint) and testing documentation. Designed and delivered manager training. Administered system.
- Managed projects related to the focal point Merit Bonus Cycle. Analyzed Merit Increase trends for recommendation to executive management and Board of Directors. Prepared Board of Director presentation. Created related guidelines and policies.
- Managed purchase and implementation of a third party compensation analysis system.
- Redesigned Annual Bonus structure for non-exempt. Managed project and conducted total cash compensation benchmark analysis to determine market-competitive annual bonus targets. Conducted data modeling, forecasting, and cost impact analysis to determine recommendations. Created presentation materials for senior leadership and Board of Directors.
- Performed day-to Mistake #3 click here-day Compensation functions, including job evaluations, creation of job descriptions, FLSA reviews, internal equity evaluations, and salary survey administration. Advised, consulted, and partnered with all levels of management on pay decisions, level-setting, career-Pathing, and regulations and best practices. Supported all corporate client groups, including IT, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Investments, and HR.
B.S., Accounting, New York University
A.O.S., Accounting, New York University