999 MAIN STREET
ANY TOWN, NY- 99999
(999) 999-9999 – HOME
(999) 999-9999 – MOBILE
My goal is to obtain a challenging position within the Human Resources field where I could effectively utilize my talents to the fullest degree.
May 2007 – March 2010 ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
- Develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs which include pay structure development, plan documentations, annual focal merit and bonus programs.
- Provide service and consultation to sales, marketing and claims business unit management to determine compensation related solutions.
- Business partner Mistake #1 click herewith HR management and staffing to evaluate recommendations and for conformity to established guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Participate in top salary surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
August 2006 – May 2007 XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Work as a consultative compensation business partner to client groups on job offers, promotions, job evaluation and classification, labor market data analysis and interpretation, career path development, internal equity analysis, Fair Labor Standards Act issues (US), pay policy development and interpretation, merger and acquisition integration.
- Manage a complex incentive plans.
- Manage the company’s analysis and participation in executive, benchmark and sales compensation surveys.
- Develop and conduct in depth statistical analysis and modeling scenarios to forecast plan cost and compensation delivery.
- Work with the global compensation team in preparing the annual base and incentive compensation budget recommendations based on research and modeling results, market and economic projections and business feasibility.
- Maintain integrity of salary, job, bonus and stock data with thorough audit and maintenance of data tables in PeopleSoft.
- Collaborate in the administration of focal salary planning, system and tool set-up, testing, audit and communication.
- Write and update job descriptions for new and existing jobs as necessary.
- Provide metrics Mistake #2 click herefor HR Executive Reviews and Finance as requested.
- Responsible for putting together the Executive Compensation Profile for senior executive management.
- Work collaboratively with HR business partners, managers and third-party vendors in the policy implementation and administration of international assignments both in home and host countries.
- Ensure that employees and their families are well informed and prepared for expatriation andrepatriation.
- Managed the administration of international health and welfare benefits for expats and international assignees.
October 2004 – August 2006 BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
HR Coordinator and Staffing Specialist
- Worked with divisional staffing and central staffing services on the various projects and initiatives to develop and improve processes and identify best practices in rolling out any vital programs.
- Sourced high level technical candidates using various internet search engines, AIRS techniques and networking with external peers to identify the latest trends and best practices in the area of recruitment.
- Responsible for employment agency and independent consultant agreement administration.
- Performed staffing coordinator functions for the staffing director in filling in executive job requisitions.
- Provided monthly staffing metrics and quarterly executive review reports.
- Assisted with training and change management efforts.
- Supported workforce reduction and transition activities.
- Conducted new hire background investigation and reference checks.
- Worked closely with immigration and legal departments on work visa processing.
- Responsible for new hire document processing and orientation.
- Assisted in merger and acquisition activities.
- Responsible Mistake #3 click here for successful OFCCP audits from initial audit process to conciliation.
- Responsible for obtaining PeopleSoft and staffing systems data for analysis and staffing program design and development.
- Participated in company sponsored career fairs including college and university career fairs.
Awarded Bachelor of Business Administration degree in August 2001, majoring in Human Resource Management
*Currently pursuing the Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation
Have experience in Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, MetaStorm, Microstrategy, Salary.com – CompAnalyst, KnowledgePoint – Descriptions Now, ADP Enterprise, and ADP ReportSmith. Comfortable with all aspects of the Internet, Lotus Notes and Lotus Approach.
Available upon request