Any Town, NY • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFIACTIONS
- Test Technician with over fifteen years test experience in Semiconductor Company providing new load boards and probe cards for new products in timely basis.
- Proven track record of using highly effective ability to manage multiple activities to deliver positive result and maintain proper hardware inventory in house and offshore.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiating with the vendors to achieve “best deals” and contain costs.
- Expertise includes Ando testers, Credence testers, Teradyne testers (J750), Unix, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, C, Electro glass wafer sort.
- Provided charts Mistake #1 click here for failure at final test level, recorded all the test data for future reference and debugged the load board for failure at component level.
- Always eager to learn new things.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer 2008 – 2009
- Test, troubleshoot and repair of military aircraft communications systems.
- Design complex automated RF test systems and fixtures.
- Develop test software for use with automated test fixturing and systems using Lab view as well as assist in the development of visual basic software.
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures for projects, including customer requirements.
- Authored and Mistake #2 click hereperformed Qualification test procedures for communications systems based on Mil-STD requirements.
- Write and establish guidelines and standards for test fixturing and procedures for manufacturing and production purposes; including technical documentation, test procedures, engineering procedures, and test equipment maintenance.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 1995 – 2008
- Design Responsible Product Engineer and Test Engineer for multiple steering column systems platforms.
- Full project management responsibilities, including design, drafting, and blueprint development.
- Led product test activities – set-up, load cell calibration, data collection, final reports.
- Compile and present written proposals, estimates, and presentations for the customer.
- Knowledge, training and practical experience with computerized data bases for engineering changes, where used, parts lists, cost trackers, prototype build orders.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer 1993 – 1995
- New Product Introduction for Wired, Wireless and RF and uW and Optical Test Instruments, including circuit prototypes, and DFM and DFT on ANRITSU project.
- Test process Mistake #3 click heredesign, TPIs including define the root cause of product failures and customer returns.
- Provided technical support on other projects.
- Applied Kaizen and Lean improvement on each project successful.
Masters in Mathematics, New York University, NY
Diploma in computer programming, IBT, New York
Voluntary work at polling place for 2008