Any Town, NY
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Test Technician with over 10 years test experience.
- Proven track record of using highly effective ability to manage multiple activities to deliver positive result and maintain proper hardware inventory in house and offshore.
- Demonstrated skills Mistake #1 click here in negotiating with the vendors to achieve “best deals” and contain costs.
- Expertise includes Unix, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word.
- Provided charts for failure at final test level, recorded all the test data for future reference and debugged the load board for failure at component level.
- Always eager to learn new things.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer 2008 – 2009
- Test, troubleshoot and repair of communications systems.
- Design complex automated RF test systems and fixtures.
- Develop test software for use with automated test.
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures.
- Authored and Mistake #2 click here performed Qualification test procedures for communications systems.
- Write and establish guidelines and standards for test fixturing and procedures for manufacturing and production purposes; including technical documentation, test procedures, engineering procedures, and test equipment maintenance.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY 1993 – 2008
- Responsible Product Engineer and Test Engineer.
- Full project management responsibilities, including design, drafting, and blueprint development.
- Led product test activities – set-up, data collection, and final reports.
- Compile and present written proposals, estimates, and presentations for the customer.
- Knowledge, training and practical experience with computerized data bases for engineering changes, where used, parts lists, cost trackers, prototype build orders.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer 1991 – 1993
- Test process design, including define the root cause of product failures and customer returns.
- Provided tec Mistake #3 click herehnical support on other projects such as.
- Applied Kaizen and Lean improvement on each project successful.
Masters in Mathematics, University of Maryland, College Park
Diploma in computer programming, A1 Institute, Columbia