Any Town, NY, 99999
Home Tel: 999-999-9999
Cell Tel: 999-999-9999
My LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/Profile
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
- Test program management of third party vendors and contract manufacturers.
- Collaborate with External Manufacturers to drive up quality of test.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: authored several test related documents.
- Create In-circuit Test device test models for analog, digital, and mixed-signal devices.
ABC INC., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer (2006–2008)
- Developed functional test strategy.
- Troubleshot Mistake #1 click hereand performed failure analysis.
- Debug and design verification.
- Document, define, measure, and improve existing manufacturing processes and capacity utilizing statistical process control techniques and six sigma methodologies.
- Develop and integrate automated process control monitoring and feedback capability with equipment to achieve quality goals and objectives.
- Supported and trained test technicians to speed up their learning curve in execution of test programs and test processes.
XYZ CORP., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer (2005-2006)
- Performed Alignments, diagnostic or functional tests, modifications, & operational verifications. Identifies failures and troubleshoots down to component level within certain time restrictions. Implementation and coordination of the calibration program for all electronic test equipment in the plant. Set up test set, tests and repairs different types of modules. Validate software and hardware design changes.
- Specialized test equipment: network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power meters, noise figure meters.
- Performs set-up and testing wide variety modules according to test procedures, records test data and measurements.
- Operate test equipment Self start less supervision requires. Team player.
BCD INC., Any Town, NY
Test Engineer (2003-2005)
- Enabled company to meet and exceed its safety and crashworthiness goals and objectives,.
- Generated final Mistake #2 click here test reports including the instrumentation data set.
- Trained new employees according to standard operating procedures within the test engineering groups.
- Developed installation guidelines to improve data accuracy and to ensure uniformity within the tests.
- Development of Best Practice Guidelines, Test Specifications, and Procedures,
- Group Leadership –
- Mentor and train junior test engineers.
- Assist with selection of new test equipment.
- Provide input for the department’s annual budget requirements.
- Coordinate test and fixture development by third party vendors and Contract Manufacturers.
- Microsoft Office Suite tools experience.
BA: University of
click here California, Los Angeles
AAS: University of California, San Francisco NY
Company Sponsored Training
Leadership Skills for Technical Professionals