Any Town, NY 99999
ABC Inc. (2008 – present)
- Resolve issues related to the implementation, deployment, functionality, and usage of Enterprise Business Intelligence software suites. Defect identification, reproduction and Developer Escalations.
- Assisting customers in resolving simple to intermediate issues to troubleshooting production down problems on mission critical deployments.
- Support of compl Mistake #1 click hereex full client, client-server, multi-tier architecture, and web based applications on a variety of operating systems (Windows,Unix), platforms, databases, and application and web servers.
- Account Management responsibilities as “Dedicated Engineer” for Top Tier Customers.
- Also technical validation and authoring of Knowledge Base articles.
XYZ Corp. (2007-2008)
- Selected to provide network support for an information technology consulting firm specializing in installations and support of various applications along with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains Dynamics), Microsoft CRM, BMC Software’s Remedy and Magic products.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of network troubleshooting techniques to ensure successful backups, perform data recovery and standardize software on all network PCs.
- Maintained Active Directory structure and Group Policies design and implementation. Develops and maintains disaster recovery procedures for the network and network resources. Conduct ongoing system audits to evaluate efficiency of system hardware. Train users on network applications.
- Consult with users and conducted information assessments to determine user needs and to define network solutions to meet user requirements.
- Upgraded network and revamped entire infrastructure as well as implemented Microsoft Exchange.
- Conduct resea Mistake #2 click hererch and development in network systems and related technologies.
- Skillfully handled issues to ensure system readiness.
- Consistently contributed superior efforts on regular basis that improved both project quality and productivity.
- Diligently resolved issues that decreased downtime.
BCD Inc. (1991 – 1995)
- Analyzed customer data.
- Researched and wrote programs, as well as providing customers with detailed recaps.
- Recaps consisted of a summary of planned vs. actual costs, product usage, problems experienced during etc.
- I summarized daily mud reports into spreadsheets and charts for current customers.
- I regularly gathered information and data to create Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint slides to give to customers.
Master of Business Administration (Finance) (2003) University of California, Davis
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (1991) University of California, Irvine
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Expert with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), C, C++, Unix.
- Strong analytical, organizational, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to thrive Mistake #3 click here in a fast-paced high growth environment and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good computer skills; ability to establish strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Well organized, ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and on time with minimal supervision.