999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
June 2010 – Present
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Technical Engineer Specialist
- Assisted with the daily supervision and training of engineers.
- Prepare a design Mistake #1 click here basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with higher ranking officials, Research & Development, and other contributing groups.
- Always manage time and various tasks to meet deadline as well as recognized objectives, and quality performance standards.
January 2009 – May 2010
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
- Interact with clients providing excellent customer service on a daily basis with on-site support. Maintain network system topology. Perform preventive maintenance on all supported equipments. Maintained accurate inventory on new & used equipments annually.
- Prepare meeting note & update project schedules and distribute to Management. Follow up on submittal logs & other miscellaneous duties relating to active projects. Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware or software problems on company computer systems.
October 2007 – December 2008
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
- Answer customer questions over phone, email and IM.
- Reproduce problems, research for solutions and get back to Customers.
- Document solutions in the knowledge base.
- Integrate and test Mistake #2 click here various solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Work closely with engineering on product quality.
- Work with open source issue tracking system.
- Work with open source bug tracking system.
- Provide remote support to Customers through Webex.
Pennsylvania State University, University Park
May 1987 Bachelor of Science
Chemistry Any Town, NY
New York University
May 2010 Master of Business (MBA)
Business Any Town, NY
- I have complet Mistake #3 click hereed 25 credits including courses in economics, business research and statistics, organizational leadership, human capital management, quantitative reasoning for business, accounting, and business law. Current class is corporate finance. I have 2 classes (6 credits) remaining.
- Microsoft Word
Additional Training Completed
- ISO Training