999 Main Street, Any Town, NY Phone: (999) 999-9999
Systems Engineering System Architect Technical Leader
Database Administration Requirements Management Control Systems
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (7/2007 to Present)
- Administrate, troubleshoot and support system availability of over 100 servers in development, QA, production and recovery environments in 3data centers.
- Implemented Mistake #1 click hereChange Management policy and procedures for network and system infrastructures.
- Lead engineer on the build out of new Data Centers.
- Recommend and implement hardware and or software upgrades, configuration changes for enhanced performance and reliability.
- Research, design, configure and implement new systems and upgrades for existing systems for business operational needs. This includes SSRS, SharePoint and VMware.
- Created and maintained network test environment for new technologies.
- Implemented system monitoring, alerts, tracking and firmware and driver updates.
- Build, configure and support Microsoft Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers, on HP equipment for SQL, Applications, research and development.
- Installation, configuration and trouble shooting of server applications and assisting developers when necessary.
- Review and updated Disaster Recovery & Contingency Documentation for data centers facilities.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (6/2004 to 7/2007)
- Create and maintain Windows Vista baseline image for networks, including all software patching, upgrading and configuration.
- Perform new and replacement desktop and laptop imaging for users.
- Install Dell desktop computers, monitors, switchboxes, printers, Tandberg and Cisco IP phones.
- Perform account Mistake #2 click herecreation and maintenance, user and application support and technical guidance.
- Develop scripts to perform application and registry modifications and updates.
- Maintain Microsoft operating system and Personal Computer (PC) application configuration, analog technology (e.g., fax, modems), network user, PC or office equipment VoIP, BlackBerry, mobile phone, switchbox, Tandberg, Video Teleconference (VTC), printer, Digital senders, Plotters, Scanners.
- Install and configure Data security on all systems including managing Data Policy server and user accounts.
Lead Systems Engineer
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY (2/2002 to 6/2004)
- Key contributor in the development of new services. Lead and facilitated the joint work of all stakeholders in understanding project requirements, defining, estimating, and prioritizing functionality, and determining related content and non-functional requirements.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to develop and document a common understanding of project requirements in Use Cases and other project artifacts (i.e., requirements elaboration).
Master of Science
click here Degree, Systems Engineering, University of Iowa 1998
Bachelor of Science Degree, Computer Information Systems, University Pennsylvania 2001
Professional and Technical:
Systems Engineering Software Suite (Requirements Management and System Architecture Modeling)
Microsoft VISIO (Technical Drawing Software)