999 Main Street •Any Town, NY • 999-999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Advancing my information technology skills in a challenging environment while leveraging my business skills to make a positive and lasting contribution to my employer.
I have significant experience with information technology implementations for small to mid-sized companies. I possess a solid understanding of the current corporate IT landscape, supported by a broad skill set. I have corporate experience in financial and contract management. I am a dedicated worker, proven to be a valuable corporate asset and supporter of technological advancement.
Software – Windows Mistake #1 click hereServer 2003 R2, Windows Storage Server 2003, Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server 2005, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Groove Server 2007, Microsoft Operations Manager 2005, System Management Server 2003, IIS 6, Virtual Server 2005, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Cisco VPN Client, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Office 2003, Office 2007, Syslog.
System Engineer and Assistant Manager
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY October 2007 to March 2008
- Provide the network and Hardware and Software solutions for given specific customer requirements.
- Provide level 1 and level 2 end user supports, such as the troubleshooting and the end user training.
- Provide remote diagnose and local repair on hardware as well as software problems resolutions for my clients.
- Order, install, and configure hardware and software in accordance with customers’ requirement.
- Design and installed the network hardware and software, as well as Wiring and Cabling.
- Customize PC Workstation or Server based on the customer’s order.
- Diagnose and resolved PC hardware as well as software problems in a LAN environment.
- Install and configure a Windows NT platform to enable a major network migration from the Netware servers based to the Windows NT.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY July 2006 to July 2007
- Coordinated work efforts with external entities to accomplish a task and project, facilitated various types of organizational meetings. Delivered presentations and briefings at conferences, workshops and and or seminars within and outside my organization
- I am proficient at installing, configuring, troubleshooting, operating and maintaining client server systems whose components include Microsoft Windows 2000 or greater, Microsoft Office 2000 or greater and various other Microsoft applications. I have regularly performed such duties as monitoring the system(s) for hardware and network failure, troubleshoot and correct performance problems with the operating system; modify hardware, software and peripheral configurations to enhance performance.
- Performed System
click hereAdministration duties which included the creation and implementation of accounts, group
and policies, maintaining domains, trees and forests, software updates and patches, network monitoring and troubleshooting and resolving various complex problems in an large scale Windows NT and MS Server 2000 Active Directory environment.
- Assisted Email Administrators with such duties as the conversion of multiple users from previous mail client to an MS Outlook and Exchange 2000 environment which included creating individual accounts, group accounts, and setting message storing policies and procedures.
- Provided end-user support while migrating from a MS 2000 to XP Professional environment.
- Assisted web developers with research and created documentation for the Pyramid System servers and data backups.
- Performed consulting duties and assisted the agencies in-house IT professionals with system configurations, e-mail configurations and troubleshooting user problems.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY November 2004 to July 2006
- Help managed all network systems.
- Managed all client network systems.
- Implement, install and managed all windows environment systems.
- Recommended modifications to improve server environment and location of server storage.
- Configured and managed AD, Exchange, DHCP, DNS, PORT FORWARDING, TCP AND IP, PORTS, VPN, FIREWALL CONFIGURATION, WINS, WSUS, WDS, Antivirus and backup servers in the corporate network.
- Design, integrate and manages ticket system for end users.
- Design VOIP for clients and manage them via support portal.
- Help cut down cost of IT Budget for all clients.
- Train staffs for new Microsoft programs like Microsoft live meeting.
- Document all Network Details and Diagrams.
- Field tech to clients in need of onsite repair or projects.
- IT Assessment and recommendation for all new clients.
- Proficient in French (written and oral)
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies and Economics, New York University, New York, May 2000
- Certificate of Com
Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003