999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Private Cell (999) 999-9999 • Company Cell 999-999-9999 • email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 9 years of system administration experience in supporting IBM RS and 6000, System p servers LPAR and DLPAR on IBM P4, P5 series hardware and HMC.
- Working knowledge and hands on experience in Windows 2000 and 2003 servers, Linux server, overall TCP and IP network and Active Directory infrastructure administration and support.
- Solid tracking Mistake #1 click here record for the implementation of technology solutions for optimizing operational efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pinpoint problems, provide creative solutions, prioritize multiple tasks, and manage projects in timely, cost-effective manner.
- Employs excellent communication and interpersonal skills to lead teams in delivering attentive service and effectively prioritizing multiple tasks.
AIX 4.X and 5.X, Windows 2000 and 2003 Sever, Windows XP and Vista and 7, Cisco IOS11 and 12, RHEL4 and 5
Hardware: IBM H-70, IBM system p9113-550, series 7310, IBM System Storage DS4700, IBM 3580
Ultrium Tape Drive, IBM TS3200 Tape Library; HP Proliant DL320G5, HP DL360G5 and G6,
Tree Frog AIT tape drive, Cisco Router 2600, Cisco Switch 2950 and 3560, Symbol Wireless
Switch WS5100, Teklogix RF devices (9400 network controller, AP, vehicle and handheld,
PC, HP Printer Server Appliance 4200, HP LaserJet printer 4000 and 8000, Palm
IBM HMC 6, IBM
click hereStorage Manager 10 Client, IBM Web-Based System Manager,
LPAR, DLPAR, Symantec Backup Exec 11d, CA Bright Stor ARC serve Backup r11.1 and r12.5,
IIS 6, Warehouse Management System Exceed 2000, Lotus Notes client and server R5 and
R6, Control Plus, Heat Call Logging 8.3, HP Open View, Altiris Deployment Server 6.1,
Veritas MS Office XP and 2003 and 2007, Acronis
Oracle8i, Oracle10G, IDS 7.31, SQL Server 2000 and 2005, MS Access 2000 and 2003
Ethernet 802.3, TCP and IP, DHCP, ARP, SMTP, NAT, VPN, VLAN, RIP DSL and Cable, SMTP,
POP3, Ethernet 802.11, LAN and WAN, WINS, DNS, DHCP, FTP, Telnet
Korn Shell, SQL, PL and SQL, Transact and SQL, C and C++, Java, VBA, HTML and XML
ABC Inc., Systems Engineer, Any Town, NY 99999 2006–2009
- Act as a liaison between business unit and Information Technology organization.
- Plans, arranges, and controls meetings, workshops, and relations with client and user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent design and development work.
- Gathers requirements, builds logical models, and provides quality documentation of detailed user requirements to Development for the design and development of systems.
- Work according to ITUP process and standards, utilizing PRISM .
- Identify Business test cases for the new functional requirements of the project highlighting new process flows.
- Responsibility to ensure delivery of end product to Business client and facilitate technical solutions to outstanding issues.
- Implementation of new architectures and new functionalities in CRM and ordering systems for enterprise size services such as VOIP, Managed internet services, dedicated voice ISDN and non ISDN services, ATM, Frame Relay and private lines.
- Interface with Project Managers, Business clients, Business analysts, process and system Engineers throughout software development cycle.
XYZ Corp., System Engineer, Any Town, NY 99999 2004–2006
- Designed structural steel processing systems using AutoCAD.
- Traveled worldwide Mistake #3 click here to customers shops to design custom systems.
- Created system drawings with hydraulic piping.
- Produced bills of material for systems.
- Developed detailed machine drawings and installation documents.
- Documented all drawing files in Fast look.
- Redesigned hydraulic piping systems for material handling.
- Designed, planned, and managed domestic and international trade shows.
BCD Inc., Systems Engineer, Any Town, NY 99999 2000–2004
- Presently support 2000+ Windows 2003 servers in a Point of Sale environment. Setup and configuration of servers and overseeing third party application installs and support. Servers are comprised of HP Proliant ML350 and ML110 generation G3, G4, G5 and G6.
- Evaluate new HP server hardware technology and determine applicability to business needs.
- Utilization of Microsoft scripting tool Power shell for packaging various third party software for installation.
- Manage and maintain Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery environment for all 2000+ servers. Troubleshoot all image creation and recovery issues.
- Provide 24×7 on-call support for all 2000+ Windows 2003 Point of Sale servers to ensure 99.9% uptime.
- Support 7000+ Intermec handheld computers running Windows CE OS.
- Manage Wave link Avalanche server environment including all package creation and rollout for Intermec systems.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
M.S., Management of Information Systems, New York University, New York, NY 2000
M.S., Biology, Institute of Oceanology, New York Academy of Science, New York, NY 1986
B.S., Biology, New York University, New York, NY 1982
New York Computer Learning Centers 2007–2008
Oracle 9i (SQL, PL and SQL, and SQL*Plus, Database Fundamentals I and II, Database Performance Tuning)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance
New York Community College, New York, NY 2005
New York Networking Academy Program Courses
Business Writing for Professionals, Skill Path Seminar, New York 2004
Exceed 2000 System Administration, New York, NY 2000
IBM Certified Specialist – System p Administration, 2010
CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA), 2009