999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • email@example.com • 999-999-9999
Looking for a new challenge environment to extend my career.
- Six years experiences in enterprise server and storage system integration and validation.
- Proficiency in developing enterprise server and storage system test strategies and methodologies.
- Individual and team leadership experience and behaviors, including working effectively across functions and across business cultures.
- Technical knowledge of storage markets and interfaces (ATA, SATA, SAS) with HDD and SSD.
- Excellent scheduling and project management skill, effective team leader and mentor.
- Strong analytical Mistake #1 click here skills, ability to reduce large problems into small manageable components.
- Hand on experience with automated test development, Linux or Unix OS, device drivers, file systems, firmware test on difference x86 architecture based server systems.
- Highly self motivated, creative, cooperative, independent and dependable, with an assertive personality.
- United States Permanent Resident.
ABC Inc. April 09 – Present
- Administering messaging infrastructure: Exchange Servers – 9, Tumbleweed Mail Gate firewall – 4, MS Office Communication Servers – 4, Quest Email Archive Manager -4, BlackBerry Enterprise Servers – 2, ISA Server-2.
- Administering and supporting global Active Directory infrastructure.
- Administering large SharePoint Portal farm and IT application: IP Monitor, SMS-Configuration Manager, and MOM.
- Ensure proper IT system management processes apply to business-critical systems.
- Preparing reports, maintaining technical and training documentation and diagrams for SOX compliance.
XYZ Corp. Jan 09 – Apr 09
- System Engineer for consumer solution Virtual Contact Center provider.
- Responsible for engineering, design, implementation and support of VoIP and Web technology platforms on Linux.
- Responsible for Consolidation and Virtualization of various applications across multiple types of hardware. Both Hypervisor and Kernel based Virtualization.
- Responsibilities include, among others performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, testing, training, support procedures, implementation and final escalation level for support.
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and monitoring core VoIP network services including Telco communications.
- Test and certify new hardware for next generation applications. cPCI IP media boards, IVR boards, SBC, RTM’s and custom application servers.
- Compile and build custom Linux Kernels required by software and hardware architectures.
- Streamline deployment process of newly certified equipment.
- Define and design Mistake #2 click heresystems, service and security architecture.
- Developing and maintaining installation programs, maintaining and running build scripts.
- Coordinate with Software developers, DBA, QA to check out current versions of code configurations and to ensure modified code meets requirements for release to production.
- Lab, development and test tools Engineer.
- Monitoring tools development and implementation – Monitoring including Nagios, Zabbix, Cricket, MRTG, customized check scripts, log checking and parsing.
- Manage data center, network, server management, growth planning.
- Software builds management and deployment. Track and follow software changes from several parallel development paths.
- Responsible for coordination and verification of all software and hardware changes in production, lab, QA and development environments.
- Manage Repository code, documentation, configuration, change authorization and communication process for all migrations from development to production.
BCD Inc. May 05 – Dec 08
- Supported SAN back-up infrastructure, providing system backups and restores of critical servers. Provided global Windows & UNIX Operating Systems support including HPUX, AIX, Solaris, hardware, and software support in high-availability, 24/7 environment.
- Installed, upgraded, and maintained Windows server & UNIX operating systems; ensured system integrity with OS maintenance patches.
- Maintained company security policy, resulting in secured network.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate daily processes.
- Handle installation and configuration of Apache and IIS.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
Operating Systems: RHE5L, SLES11, VM Ware ESX, Novel, Solaris, Windows Server, MAC OS
Software: Microsoft Office, Project, CVS, Bugzilla, Wiki
Certifications: Sun SCSA, Cisco CCNA, Oracle 8i, MCP, MCSA
Storage: SSD, SAS, SATA, SAS, ZFS, RAID, iSCSI, NAS, SAN
M.S. in Computer Science Scholar Exchange Program, New York, NY 2005 – 2006
M.S. in Computer Science and Information Engineering, New York, NY 2002 – 2005 GPA 4.0