999 Main Street, Any Town, NY
Home: (999) 999-9999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
To obtain a Technical position where strong technical background coupled with dedication and commitment will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Debug and repair HP, Sun, Poly com, SGI, Toshiba, and Dell, Yahoo, and Rack able products.
- Self motivated Mistake #1 click here and great team player.
- Quick learner, hard worker, and have always received good evaluations for my work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work extremely under pressure.
- Strong planning,organization and time management skills.
- Member of the ISO 9001:2000 implementation team and ISO representative.
- Equipment familiarity: Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Frequency counter, Meters, Solder, and most of assembly tools.
- Software familiarity: Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and MS-Windows, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Adobe PDF, SAP, and TX-base.
- Worked on all new and existing customer programs in start up phase to ensure a successful launch.
- Developed assembly and testing process instructions. Conducted time study.
- Motivated team members and identified opportunity for improvements which result in increase of productivity.
- Developed, maintained, optimized efficiency and productivity of the procedures and processes in order to minimize operating costs and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Performed market Mistake #2 click here research and purchased tools, equipments, components used for production use and per customer’s requirements.
- Created and maintained ISO procedure.
- Received Telogy and eCycle award for outstanding achievement 1998.
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY 99999 May 1996 to Nov. 2008
Senior System Engineer
- Service multiple local contract customers, retail customers, local government customers administering and supporting the area accounts for hardware and software and customer education.
- Setup equipment for LAN offices, Backup and restore troubleshooting, Network and router support. PC hardware repair and upgrades.
- Service all manner of printers from impact, thermal laser, ink jet, color and mono. HP, Epson and Canon certified warranty repair.
- On site and remote desktop support and troubleshooting, Virus and malware removal, Anti virus update, Debugging and defragmentation.
- Email support for desktop, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Pop3 and Exchange.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY 99999 Mar. 1987 to May 1996
Senior System Engineer
- CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) engineering projects in support of HD-CVD systems (200mm and 300mm). Generate and manage new designs concepts: RF plasma, Vacuum, Gas delivery system, software interface and system integration.
- Led key engineering projects that served critical customers in new product development. Worked with a team of hardware design engineers (Mechanical and Electrical Engineers) to meet the customer’s new equipment specifications.
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY 99999 May 1996 to Nov. 2008
- Awarded patent for developing multi-parameter routing method as a way to migrate legacy systems into IP network.
- Participated in Mistake #3 click herethe CMM L3 quality board to improve software quality.
- Specified the requirements, systems engineering design for channelized E1, channelized and unchannalized T1 on link cards and led the integration effort.
- Designed the SS7 Accounting architecture (MTP and SCCP messages) and lead the integration effort. SS7 accounting software allows service providers to count requests for Global Title Translations incoming and outgoing.
- Led the development of new software architecture for the CCM processor, employing converted code (from Z8000 assembly to C) to run on Lynx OS operating system and on different hardware (from CEKOS OS). The project was completed with minimal number of problems and in record time.
MCP 2.0 Certified Professional January 2007
AA Degree in Electronics Communication – University of Florida
Available upon request