999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Residence: (999) 999-9999 • E-mail: email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Have vast professional experience in Civil engineering. I have operated with diversified domain projects in Civil Engineering ranging from medium to large scale industries which gave me an in depth understanding for handling various domain areas in Civil Engineering. I have handled various critical and challenging projects from design stage to implementation stage and ensured that the projects gets implemented as per specification in stipulated time with quality. Having equipped and expertise with various latest engineering tools and techniques, cost evaluation techniques and tools which I applied in my professional career to produce cost-effective solutions for the organization I worked with. I can handle high pressure environments with ease and open mind and also a good team player.
- Track record of Mistake #1 click heretop performance in engineering, project management, supervision and training of personnel; quality control, field engineering, OSHA safety procedures, inspections, field testing, documentation management, technical reports, sub-grade and GAB compacting; government projects
- Consistently received outstanding performance evaluations in all positions
- Skilled in computer software including: Micro-station, AutoCAD, C+, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and other applications
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Technical Writing and Report Preparation
- Project Management
- Field Testing
- Federal, State and Local Policies & Procedures
ABC INC. 2009-2010
ANY TOWN, NY
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN STRUCTURAL SOLUTIONS
- Responsible for analyzing and designing 16 projects successfully.
- Prepared and reviewed structural drawings.
- Analyzed and designed multi-storied commercial and residential buildings considering gravity loads, wind loads and seismic loads.
- Designed isolated, eccentric and combined footings considering moment and punching shear.
- Designed columns, beams, slabs, pile and pile cap for residential and commercial buildings.
- Prepared structural drawings using Auto cad and inspected steel reinforcement at the site prior to concreting.
XYZ CORP. 2008-2009
ANY TOWN, NY
- Member of management team that is responsible for daily company operations; Directs technical projects ensuring high quality, timeliness and budget constraints; Creates and leads presentations and attends sales meetings to address technical issues to secure new business; Facilitates smooth execution of projects by attending regular progress meetings with clients and visiting construction sites; Conceptualizes, identifies, and resolves field problems quickly and diplomatically, saving time and money for both parties; Checks shop drawings.
- Prepares technical
click hereanalysis and calculations for all structural and civil projects; Designs various structural systems, including steel, concrete, wood, and masonry structures; Inspects, evaluates, and redesigns existing structures for continued operation.
Developed and implemented welder training programs for fabrication team; Developed and implemented quality assessment manual and inspection practices with quality control team.
- Projects include: steel and composite bridges, hospital addition, exterior crane systems, interior crane systems, jib hoists, free standing canopy systems, suspended concrete slabs, shallow and deep foundations, and sign structures.
BCD INC. 2007-2008
ANY TOWN, NY
STRUCTURAL AND PROJECT ENGINEER
- Design of offshore secondary structures.
- FEA analysis of offshore main structures.
- Develop detailed design packages, structural reports, Site Operation Procedures and Site Technical Practices;
- Identify and manage scope of topsides and subsea structural inspections and modifications;
- Manage and Mistake #3 click heresupervise contractors and specialist consultants;
- Assure Quality of onshore and offshore construction projects;
- Adopt “Global Offshore Structures and Pipelines Integrity Management System” to Caspian Sea region;
- Prepare emergency preparedness plan, hazard identification index and risk mitigation plan;
- Explain structural issues and their significance with solutions to Senior Operation Management, Partners and National Regulatory Authorities;
- Communicate and interact in a multi – cultural and discipline company;
New York State University
New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering
New York Technical College
New York, NY
- Associate of Science: Electronics Technology
National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Road Worker 1
Available Upon Request