999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • E-mail: email@example.com
ABC INC. ANY TOWN, NY
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER Jan. ‘08 – Apr. ‘09
- Participated in planning, designing, and reviewing plans for structures requiring advanced structural analysis to determine static and dynamic responses. These structures included mid-rise and high-rise commercial, residential, hotel and parking projects made of concrete, steel, masonry, etc.
- Performed Mistake #1 click herestructural designs to meet both strength and deflection limit states of current national and New York City building codes, including IBC (International Building Code), UBC (Uniform Building Code), ASCE 7, AISC ASD and LRFD (Steel), ACI 318 (Concrete) and ACI 530 (Masonry) codes.
- Analyzed and designed substructures, such as structure basement and underground garage, footing and pile foundations, retaining walls, etc.
- Performed structural analysis for existing structures to determine weak locations. Involved in the design of structural rehabilitation and alteration based on both as-built data and as-inspected data.
XYZ CORP. ANY TOWN, NY
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER Sept. ‘07 – Dec. ‘07
- Furthered my experience in the areas mentioned below, with increased responsibilities in detailing, drawing preparation, and contractor and client contact. I was placed on partial unemployment in 12 and 2007 due to industry wide recession.
BCD INC. ANY TOWN, NY
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER Jan. ‘06 – Apr. ‘07
- Reviewed the shop-drawings of the last segments of the self anchored suspension bridge (Lifts 13 and 14), which are the most complicated portions of the bridge.
- Answered the Mistake #2 click hereRFIs from the contractor and fabricator.
- Reviewed and studied the specifications and details of the bridge.
- Quantity take-off of the bridge to calculate and estimate the self weight of the bridge by panel points.
- Developed the drawing from the 3D CAD model of the bridge and drafted the CAD models and layouts of the floor beams and different plates of the bridge.
- Attended daily meetings with other team members to coordinate the shop-drawing review process and resolve the fabrication issues.
- Language skills: Korean (fluent)
- Hobbies: Golf, Basketball, Football, Soccer
NEW YORK SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING New York, NY
B.S. Structural Engineering, Specialization in Civil Structure 2001 – 2003, 2006 – 2009
click hereskills and coursework:
AutoCAD MathCAD Concrete Design Finite Analysis
Solid Works Solid & Fluid Mechanics Timber Design Static & Dynamic Analysis
SAP2000 ASD & LRFD Design Seismic Design Building Codes (i.e. ACI, IBC, AISC)
Mat lab Steel Design Foundation Design EIT Certification