999 Main Street • Any Town, NY 99999 • 999.999.9999 • email@example.com
Skilled and results-oriented Software Engineer with 10 years of experience in design, development, and testing of enterprise applications to increase reliability, maximize productivity, and introduce system efficiencies. Well-earned reputation for delivering technology solutions on time and according to specifications. Strong conceptual, analytical, and design skills, knowledgeable in all aspects of system development lifecycle (SDLC) such as requirement analysis, development, testing, implementation, deployment, and maintenance. Independent problem-solver and troubleshooter; simultaneously handling multiple projects.
- Technology Integration and Customization
- Programming Mistake #1 click here Methodologies
- Software Applications Engineering
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Analysis, Design, and Development
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting
- Technical Training and Documentation
- Multi-Tasking Capabilities
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY (2008-Present)
- Design, develop and support Windows services and device drivers.
- Design, develop and support VMWare Infrastructure systems.
- Implement Process Injection for Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista processes.
- Implement file Mistake #2 click hereand network filters for NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista systems.
- Implement Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes Email Filters.
- Implement SSL Encrypted Client and Server communications.
- Implement PGP, Internet Explorer HTTPS, OpenSSL and Mozilla SSL filtering.
- Implement process, driver, service, registry key, file and directory hiding.
- Implement VMWare Infrastructure SDK interface for virtual inventory processing.
- Perform application, service and kernel debugging to isolate defects.
- Utilize VC++, C++, C and Assembly to develop Windows System Internals.
- Utilize VC# and VC++ to develop VMWare Infrastructure Systems.
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point to document designs and features.
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY (2006-2008)
- Responsible for testing of the upgrade version of legacy software. Duties included writing test scenario, debugging and resolving problems when it occurred.
- Implemented a new program using C and C++ to.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment; develop work-tasks in weeks, fix bugs in hours to delivery the software in timely customer demand.
- Developed User Interface (UI)’s applications using VBA.
- Developed User Interface, data processing with all phases; requirement, design, code, test and bug fix by using VBA and SQL. The responsibilities included working closely with customer, analyzing software requirements, and translating technical specifications into final application features.
BCD INC., ANY TOWN, NY (2005-2006)
- Developed client and server software to collect, format, and transfer data via FTP.
- Integrated client Mistake #3 click here and added DNS, NTP, FTP, PING and TRACEROUTE support into existing platform as feature set enhancements.
- Enhanced diagnostics software to provide better coverage of hardware devices, allow early detection of faulty hardware, and reduce number of returned units.
- Collaborated with hardware designers in board bring-up and hardware troubleshooting.
- Maintained makefiles, utilities and PERL scripts for software image generation.
- Worked collaboratively in cross-functional teams and provided support for Quality Assurance, Technical Documentation, Technical Support, and Manufacturing.
Oracle Agile 9.2.2 SDK and Process Extensions.
Oracle Agile 9.2.2 Administrator.
New York University
Master of Science in Software Engineering, 2006.
New York University
Master of Science in Computer Science, 2000.
J2EE and Web Technologies: JSP,Servlets,EJBs,JMS,XML,XSLT,JAXP,JDBC,JNDI,RMI,JavaMail
Web Services technologies: Axis 1.4,SOAP,WSDL,Oracle Fusion(BPEL),ESB
Frameworks and APIs: JSF, Spring LDAP Framework, Struts, Google Maps API, DWR library,JExcel API,
Apache Commons DBCP Framework
Database and OR Mapping: MySql, Oracle, MS Access,Hibernate, JDX
Development tools: Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper, IBM RAD, Oracle Fusion (BPEL) Designer, IBM
Workplace Forms Designer and Viewer
PLM System: Oracle-Agile 9.2 and 9.3 PLM System (SDK APIs, WSX Framework, Agile 9.3 Event
Application and Web servers: Tomcat,JBOSS,Oracle Application Server,Weblogic
OS and Platforms: Microsoft Windows XP, Enterprise Linux
Other: Apache Ant, JUnit, Toad, Log4J, CVS, Perforce