999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Experience
Professional Software Engineer with expertise in real time and embedded systems programming. Extensive experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, encompassing requirements gathering, design, programming, debugging, testing and maintenance.
- Well versed in all stages of software development life cycle; from requirements analysis to maintenance.
- Proficient in C, C++, C#, x86 assembly.
- Extensive background in designing, coding and testing complex multithreaded applications for a variety of industries.
- Significant experience in design and development of multiprocessor systems.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Broad background Mistake #1 click herein mathematics, control theory and optimization.
- Successful in multidisciplinary teams.
- Broad experience designing and developing specialized user interface components of real time applications.
- Proven ability to present complex designs and product features for audiences of various technical levels.
Software Engineer October 2008 – February 2009
ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Experience with Object Orientated Programming (OOP).
- Utilized C++ programming concepts in application development.
- Developed a web 2.0 based GUI component of a network management system with a backend database for call tracking purposes. Utilized Spring framework, DAO, Java, Servlets, JSP
- Utilized Hibernate and MySql in the backend database development
- Wrote a few perl scripts for data pruning, app installation and behind the scene processing
- Perform software and systems maintenance such as adding new software features and fixing problems in legacy software
- Wrote ANT build file for compiling and deploying webapps to Tomcat webapp directory.
Senior Software Engineer May 2008 – October 2008
XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
- Drove software Mistake #3 click herebuild and release process activities, which included working closely with the product teams to gather information and define the processes. Maintained a web site to store all process documents.
- Participated in system design and requirements gathering from various teams including configuration management team, engineering computing team, software release team, and customers.
- Collaborated with software development teams and software release integration teams with tool improvement and enhancement. Trained engineering teams globally.
Software Engineer 2006 – 2008
BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
- Developed C++ software.
- Feature development on very large and complex multi-threaded C++ projects.
- Developed complex GUI applications using Qt tools and libraries.
- Developed software test automation frameworks in C++ and Perl and Shell.
- Developed Linux command line and GUI tools & utilities in Shell and Perl.
Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
New York University