999 Main Street, Apt 99, New York NY 99999,
(999) 999 – 9999
- President of on-campus student club.
- Started an on campus club with a friend and established more than 50 members in one semester.
- Managed and coordinated weekly meetings and schedules to keep members on track with club activities.
- Project Manager for coursework.
- Delegate and co-ordinate work in project group to achieve project targets.
- Report back to professor weekly with progress to get new responsibilities.
DESIGN CODES & COMPUTER SKILLS
Design Codes : ACI
click here318, AISC, AASHTO LRFD, Indian Standard
Design Software : STAAD, Etabs, SAP2000, Abaqus, Ram Steel, SAFE
Application tools : Matlab, Mathemaitca, AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office
Operating Systems : Windows, Mac
ABC, Inc.; Site Engineer Jan 09 – Present
- Responsible for management of material and human resources on sites.
- Perform cost analysis and prepare budget for senior management review.
- Assist engineers Mistake #2 click herein designing layout and site research.
- Act as liaison between builders and contractors to ensure adequate supply of resources.
- Coordinate with site inspectors to check the ongoing project status and development.
- Maintain reports of contractors for proper execution of key projects on a daily basis.
- Check the material quality as per prescribed standards.
DEF Corporation; Site Engineer May 07-Aug08
- Detailed survey & estimation of water supply project.
- Feasibility study of a bridge.
XYZ Company; Site Engineer Oct 02-Apr 07
- Inspected, troubleshot and repaired HF antenna fields
- Inspected, troubleshot, repaired and or replaced HF receivers
- Inspected, troubleshot, repaired and or replaced VHF, UHF receivers
- Designed troubleshooting procedures for a specific type of VHF, UHF receiver and instructed fellow engineers and military personnel on its use
- Disassembled an old HF antenna field and assemble a new HF antenna field
- Assembled, disassembled and climbed towers
New York University, New York, NY May 2010
Master of Science, Mistake #3 click hereCivil Engineering
University of Miami, Miami, FL June 2008
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
Environmental engineering Mechanics of structures Advanced Structural Analysis
Advanced Steel Design Finite Element Analysis Non Destructive Testing
Engineering Surveying Dynamics of Structures Project Management
Prestressed concrete Design Theory of Structures Foundation Engineering