999 Main Street
Any Town, NY 99999
Seeking a promising career as a Civil Engineer position providing me the opportunity to apply and enhance my current Engineering skills while, contributing constructively towards the growth of the organization.
Internet Business Exchange Site Engineer 03/08-10/09
- Plan, direct and control all resources to meet operating and financial goals, client objectives and customer needs in a multi-site data center operation.
- Responsible for analyzing all financial reports for as well as reviewing all financial measurements with directors and senior managers to ensure achievement of financial goals and operating budgets.
- Provide guidance Mistake #1 click here and support in developing action plans to address areas requiring improvement and ensures compliance with Standard of Operations in all service locations.
- Interact with Client Management and Implementation Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels with client organization.
- Interface with Directors and other staff. Collaborate with managers and clients from other business units and functional divisions.
- Ensure administration of Human Resource policies and interpret and ensure compliance with company policies such as disaster recovery, safety, E.P.A, O.S.H.A, state sanitation regulations and procurement.
- Oversees staffing, development of personnel, employee training and education.
- Develop operational component forecasts and individual site operational and performance reports including energy management.
- Perform power distribution, mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C start-up.
Project and Site Engineer 08/06 – 02/08
- Responsible for implementation of design drawing of HVAC on site.
- Managed, supervised and lead the team of Technicians, Contractors and on site.
- Responsible Mistake #2 click here for costing of materials and preparation of Bill of Quantity from drawing.
- Ensured that the right equipment size and specifications were installed as approved in the drawing.
Site Engineer 03/07-08/06
- Received designs and blueprints of portion of construction to be accomplished from the project managers
- Computed the time and resources needed for achieving the targets
- Demanded the construction superintendent about the equipments and materials
- Categorized Mistake #3 click herethe tasks and assigned each worker specific task and procedure to accomplish it
- Monitored consistently the actual progress of the assigned tasks
- Maintained daily and weekly work records and reported to the higher officials
B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Windows Applications: Microsoft Word , Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Access
- Civil Engineering Design Software: SAP , AUTOCAD
Activities & Voluntary Services