999 Main Street,
Any Town, NY 99999
Cell: (999) 999-9999
Seeking a technical support position, utilizing prior knowledge and work experience that will improve customer satisfaction for current and future company operations.
Summary of qualifications
- Strong technical Mistake #1 click here aptitude.
- Exceptional talent in training and development.
- Ability to effectively translate technical information and procedures to end users.
- Superb troubleshooting and analytical skills with capacity to accurately identify issues.
- Dedicated to providing quality customer support by consistently exceeding customer needs.
- Proven project and time management abilities.
- Able to assume multiple responsibilities and remain productive within time constraints.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for professionalism, thoroughness, and commitment to quality and teamwork.
- Ready to assume new challenges to meet and exceed management and customer expectations.
- Software Experience: Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, Windows Server 2003, Linux Red Hat 9, GCCS, JET, JOPES, Microsoft Office 97, 2000, XP, 2007, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Publisher, Outlook, Zimbra, AutoCAD 2004-2009, Pronest, Go To Meeting, Norton Ghost, File Scavenger, and Quicken.
- Hardware Experience: Power Supplies, Motherboards, AMD and Intel Processors, Video Cards, Sound Cards, PC 100, 133, DDR, DDR2, DDR3 Memory, Cable and DSL Modems, Network Switches, Routers, Hubs, Network Cards, IDE and SATA Hard Drives, Raid Controllers, Network Printers, Plotters, Scanners, KVM Switches, and USB peripherals.
- Network and Protocol Experience: Wired and Wireless Networks, LAN, WAN, TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP, POP3, FTP, and VPN.
Any Town, NY
Aug 2008 – present
- Provide hardware and OS install support for multiple datacenter. Familiar with IBM, Dell, Compaq and SUN server hardware systems.
- Wrote and administered several web applications for internal use in a secure environment. Applications generally used ASP.Net on IIS and MSSQL databases on clustered Windows server platforms and were written in Visual Studio. Administered the chase IT logistics web application. Wrote and administered work flow, network tracking, time tracking, inventory, file sharing, training, and multiple other smaller apps. Migrated existing apps between production servers and from dev environments to production environments.
- Made use of Mistake #2 click hereSOA concepts to leverage existing architectures whenever possible while designing applications.
- Windows Server Administration to include 2008, 2003, 2000, SQL, VMware, break fix.
- Addressed trouble tickets that were escalated to the engineering department until their resolution. Maintained documentation, conducted conference calls, contacted SMEs if required, dealt with customer issues as required by the ticket.
- POC for datacenter vendor support.
- Maintained additional network to include Exchange, DPM, ISA server, MSSQL, Windows Hyper V, Forefront, IIS, networking ect.
Any Town, NY
Jan 2006 – Mar 2008
- Designed electrical equipment room layout to include air-conditioning units and equipment racks.
- Design electrical Mistake #3 click here rack layout.
- Populated racks with required boxes and interconnected them.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, removed and replaced inoperable electrical equipment.
Any Town, NY
Feb 2002 – Jan 2006
- Inspected construction to assure that it was completed in full accordance with the plans and specifications, while ensuring safety of crew.
- Reporting daily to the project manager, with completed paperwork and updates to maintain project schedule.
Education and Certifications
- New York University: 2001-2004