999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior software engineer in an R & D group
Experienced technical programmer and innovative problem-solver
Self motivated, independent worker; Excellent communication skills; Extensive hard-science and Electrical Engineering knowledge; hardware friendly
Wide Experience: Cry Mistake #1 click hereptography; Embedded Development; Medical Firmware, Logic Design; socket and TCP and IP Programming; Image Processing; Medical Imaging; Factory automation software; CAD Tools; Net & Web Administrator; RAID; Distributed systems; GUI design; Algorithm development;
C; C++; Java; TCL; Verilog; shell scripting; IXA microcoding, assembly, Microchip PIC 16F CCS, GNU, MSVC
OS: Windows; Unix; proprietary RTOS; uC and OS II Real Time Embedded Operating System
Net and Web Programming:
TCP, UDP, IP, Ethereal protocol analyzer; CGI; Java; Custom Servers; socket programming; HTML
Two (IDT) describing how to speed routers’ search of wide IPv6 addresses by combining fast hardware hashing with narrower Content-Addressable Memory (CAM), and how this can be applied to URLs to accelerate e.g. web servers. One (Toshiba) on secure document transmission.
2007-2009 ABC Inc., Any Town, NY
- Implemented & tested a new SDK with 6 engineers. Authored the SDK document.
- Implemented & tested SDK support for Mac OS X 4 byte Unicode.
- Enhanced and Mistake #2 click herecompleted an iPhone 2 application.
- Designed iPhone in-game purchase software with other engineers. Implemented iPhone client application for 3rd party integration.
- Reviewed and documented current software release process, and proposed areas of improvement.
- Designed new lab environment for automated builds & testing on multi platform.
2005-2007 XYZ Corp., Any Town, NY
Senior Software Engineer
- Real-time programming.
- UML modeling using Rhapsody in C++
- Evaluated GUI frameworks (PEG, Qt-Embedded, etc) for use with touch screen driven user interface.
- Multi-threaded environment using sockets for message passing and IPC.
- Wrote touch-screen driver including calibration routines.
- Wrote register level device driver code.
- Team lead for a group of engineers
- Integrated software and hardware subsystems of prototype device.
- Write requirements and design documentation to satisfy requirements from Marketing.
- Assist in development of software schedule.
- Mentor and supervise junior team members.
2004-2005 BCD Inc., Any Town, NY
Senior Staff Application Software Engineer
- Architect, design Mistake #3 click hereand develop new functionality. Develop coding standards and guidelines for software development. Refactor existing software to improve maintainability and migrate to current technology.
- NET 2.0, NET 3.0, C#, C++, WinForms, WPF, Infragistics 2008, P and Invoke, COM Interop, XML, XML Web Services, SOA, Performance Analysis & Mediation, UI Design, SVN, Agile and data driven development, design patterns. Microsoft Office SharePoint Services.
1996-2002 New York University
Master of Science, Information & Computer Science
1992-1996 New York University
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science