999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: 999-999-9999 • Mobile: 999-999-9999 • E-mail: email@example.com
Telecommunication engineer with 15 years of technical experience and strong leadership skills; able to multitask a variety of responsibilities and challenges; seeking engineering position within the wireless industry.
2006 –Present ABC Inc Any Town, NY
- Work as a Team Mistake #1 click herelead for a group of engineers planning testing profiles, preparing test procedures and creating test reports.
- Execute various End to End Live-Air tests to optimize measure and characterize system performance metrics such as throughput, connection setup time, page success rate etc under the varying RF propagation effects.
- Reproduce field scenarios to understand and troubleshoot functional and performance issues on Rev-A and Rev-B technologies.
- Perform feature and bug-fix check-in verification by doing basic sanity check of the software component’s functionality as well as end-to-end verification of the overall system functionality.
- Script development for automating regression tests.
2004 –2006 XYZ Corp Any Town, NY
- Designed a low pass switching filters to improve the transmitter harmonics for a Video-on-Demand application. Built and optimized the design on a PCB board to validate the ADS simulation.
- Investigated the Mistake #2 click here root cause of the EVM failure on the transmitter boards.
- Support production and perform all certification testing and verification of the product.
- Interface with outside manufacturer and customer with any product related issues.
- Troubleshoot and debug the RF and digital circuit for various problems from 91MHz – 856MHz.
- Experience with different RF circuitry in a transmitter and receiver architecture.
1999-2003 BCD Inc Any Town, NY
- Collected data using TEMS investigation tool provided by BCD for frequency bands of 850MHz and 1900MHz.
- Measured throughput using TEMS tool in various remote areas where the network is weak and supplied this data to BCD for further improvement.
- Provide BCD with the maps of the areas where the call drop capacity is maximum for further troubleshooting of network.
- Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Visio, Adobe Writer).
- Test equipment (Oscilloscope, Function Generators, TIMS, and Protocol & Spectrum Analyzers).
- Narda EMF measurement tool.
- Cellular equipment (Agilent & Invex data collection, Actix & Windcatcher post processing, HP & DTI
- 2002 – 2004 Mistake #3 click here New York Graduate School Any Town, NY
- Masters Degree in Telecommunication Management, June 2004• 1996 – 2001 DeVry Technical Institute Any Town, NY
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Management, October 2001
- Associate Degree in Electronic Technology, June 1999
Available Upon Request