999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999 9999 • email@example.com
Career as a RF Engineer employing my Strong Industrial Experience and Sound Technical Knowledge.
- Masters Degree Mistake #1 click herein Electrical Engineering from University of New York
- Gained Valuable Industrial Experience designing RF circuits, Modems, Digital Receivers, PCB, Microprocessors, working as a RF Test Engineer.
- Strong Understanding on 2G and 3G Telecom concept such as GSM,GPRS,EDGE,UMTS,CDMA, 1xRTT, 1xEV-DO, iDEN, WiMAX.
- Developed Effective Organizational, Communication and Interpersonal skills by working in concert with RF Engineers, Access Managers & Clients to coordinate test plans.
- Proven Leadership skills gained by leading 3 junior Engineers, evaluating their performance and reporting Progress to Company.
RF ENGINEER, Sep 2008 –Apr 2010
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
- Lead a drive test Mistake #2 click here team collecting continuous wave path loss data using calibrated receivers, range tested antennas and consistent equipment configurations for Propagation model Calibration.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT, Sep 2006 – Apr 2008
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
- Configuration and implementation of intra-vehicular Zigbee network.
RF TEST ENGINEER, Jul 2005 – Jun 2006
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
- Tested, Troubleshooted & designed RF circuits, STFS receiver, ADSL modem.
Delorme Street Atlas and MapInfo, Agilent E6474A(Wireless Network Measurement Software), ATOLL, MATLAB,PSPICE, CAD, 20-SIM.
MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access),MS Visio, MS Project.
BASIC, C, Assembly language.
Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and Vista, DOS, Unix, Mac.
RELATED COURSE WORK
Wireless Communic Mistake #3 click hereation, Antenna & Wave Propagation, Digital Communication, Computer Communication, Optical Communication, Microwave Engineering, Digital Signal Processing, Network Analysis & Synthesis, Linear Integrated Circuits, Electronic Circuits & Devices, Project Management.
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering * GPA 3.41 and 4.0 * 2007
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering * GPA 3.37 and 4.0 * 2004
University of New York