999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 home • (999) 999-9999 cell • email@example.com
Project Engineer & Project Manager – Expertise coordinating maintenance, construction, capital and environmental projects from concept through fruition, including contractor selection, equipment specifications, procurement, schedules and bids. Successfully oversee activities consistent with safety, federal and state environmental and industry codes. Successful track record of hands-on problem solving, cost effective solutions and tenacity for complicated issues. Excellent interpersonal skills.
ABC Inc. Any Town, NY
Project Engineer (2009- 6mo.)
- Provide Engine Mistake #1 click hereering Support on Operation and Production Department requests to improve actua systems and and or reliability.
- Developed engineering proposal and cost estimates for plant and system modifications
- Povide Technical support to Operations and Production during the implementation of these modifications.
XYZ Corp. Any Town, NY
Project Manager (2005-2009)
- Introduced Autodesk technology and used Microsoft Projects to improve costing, scheduling and resource handling for land development, road repairs, erosion control and water management projects in New York for contractors.
- Generate 60% of total company revenue by cold calling and referrals for XYZ.
BCD Inc. Any Town, NY
Project Engineer (2003-2005)
- Established project status tracking mechanisms to ensure project completion on time and within
- Defined project Mistake #2 click herescope to ensure project met expectations of stakeholders and completed on time.
- Provided input for cost estimating, quality assurance, materials selection, and procurement to support
- Prepared and presented detailed project updates on product reliability data and development
schedules for stakeholder communication.
- Worked closely with vendors to support the availability of materials for development activities.
- Managed program milestones for development activities that increased revenue greater than
- Participated in reviews and updated technical specifications for factory acceptance testing.
New York University New York, NY
B.A. Industrial Technology
CERTIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES
- Level I and II NDT
- OSHA 10 hr. Mistake #3 click hereand 30 hr. Safety and Health Training Courses
- Contractor Safety & AutoCAD drafting instructor
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Auto CAD, Icarus, Maximo, SAP, ProPipe
- Holder of two U.S. patents
- FAA licensed private pilot
- U.S. Military Veteran