Address: 999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • Phone: (999) 999-9999 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer – Any Town, NY (Jul 2010 – Current)
- Management of project administrative staff.
- Mentor and train new project engineers and field office coordinators for growth development.
- Prepare subcontract work scopes and organize cost structure.
- Prepare, monitor Mistake #1 click hereand update Master Project Schedule using Primavera 6 to ensure target completion date is met.
- Procurement of materials and equipment by expediting submittals of shop drawings & samples for timely approval.
- Identify and formalize changes in the project by distributing, issuing & reviewing change documents to all affected parties.
- Assist Superintendent and Project Manager in the implementation of policies and the execution of the project.
- Support jobsite and self performed work team.
- Keep all cost, billings, collections and change management information current in the company job costing system.
- Prepare Owner billing by assembling costs, receiving and reviewing subcontractor invoices and organizing the documents in accordance with the Owner’s requirements. Expediting monthly payment from Owner.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results.
Senior Project Engineer – Any Town, NY (Oct 2008 – May 2009)
- Created and reported on various earn value metric.
- Maintain a cost account notebook.
- Calculated budget and estimate at completion dollars.
- Formulated risk reduction strategies.
- Developed and maintain a resource load schedules.
- Held internal Mistake #2 click hereand external status meetings.
- Managed and provided direction to a multidiscipline project team.
- Presented weekly status to senior management and customer.
- Identified out of scope work and prepared a cost increase request.
- Ensured customer needs were met.
- Provided support to as necessary to facilitate testing of units.
Project Engineer – Ontario, Canada (May 2007 – Sep 2007)
- Ensured compliance with owner policies and regulations.
- Generated and maintained schedules for accurate planning of resources.
- Managed resources across multiple divisions to ensure forecasts & budgets were aligned and optimized.
- Validated engineered project plans for accuracy constructability and cost savings where possible.
- Consulted on potential business opportunities to determine risk including a large Energy Solar Plant.
- Trained personnel on project controls, scheduling and managing budgets.
- Maintained compliance with plant safety and environmental rules and measures.
Aug 2003 – Current
- APQP Overview
- Management Skills for New Supervisors
- Daily Management
- CAPEX Training
- Design of Experiments for Engineers
New York University Jan 2007 – Current
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Mistake #3 click hereAccounting Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Management Information Systems
University of New York Sep 1998 – Apr 2003
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Member of ASME
- Solid Mechanics
- Dynamics and Vibrations
- Behavior of Materials
- Economics and Probability
- Thermal and Fluid Science
- Electrical Circuit Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering Labs
- Design and Manufacturing
- Architecture – Auto cad R14
- Design for Manufacturability
- Automotive Engineering
- System Dynamics & Control Systems
- Four additional years of experience with engineering and architectural Auto cad prior to college
- Environments: MacOS, UNIX, Windows
- Applications: Auto cad R14, Unigraphics NX, Maple, Mat lab, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project, Visio, Photo Studio, C Programming, Mini Tab
- English (native)
- German (basic – 5 years of classes + 1 year living in Germany)
- Mandarin (basic – 1 year of classes + 1 year living in China)
Available upon request.