999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • (999) 999-9999 • email@example.com
Pursue a Project Engineer position within an organization offering opportunities for growth and advancement.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY April 2004 – November 2009
- Lead design and Mistake #1 click here construction management of $2MM Large Capital Conversion Project. Major project deliverables included design of new oil storage facility, expansion of existing shortening plant, and upgrade of hot-water utility systems.
- Served as site representative for corporate Machine Guarding Initiative.
- Engineered and installed numerous machine guarding improvements particularly in the dough mixer plant.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY December 2003 – April 2004
- Led mechanical system design for State Department, NASA, institutional and industrial projects, and had been responsible for entire projects from concept stage to construction support
- Provided conceptual studies, program requirements, design analyses, calculations, equipment and system selection and layout, specification writing, and design of all mechanical systems
- Met with members of client’s team to identify project requirements and user needs, prepared and validated proposed scope of work, attended project review meeting, coordinated and collaborated with architects and other consultants, developed engineering concepts and recommendations, presented options and recommendations to clients, and led the entire design team in project implementation.
- Incorporated all relevant project information to establish concept plans and design criteria for system designs.
- Defined and set forth information in basis of design, including information gathered from users, other consultants, field surveys and code research.
- Reviewed distribution systems and equipment layout with team members within the discipline, as well as other discipline members and clients.
- Identified specific tasks, delegated and balanced work for engineers and designers in order to meet client demands and individual project deadlines.
- Directed work of Mistake #2 click herejunior engineers and designers, and coordinated all support activities required to complete all design efforts and quality assurance processes.
- Performed building energy modeling and auditing based on ASHRAE chapter 11 and Appendix G. Became proficient with all LEED calculation and submittal requirements.
- Preformed building mechanical system cost estimating and life cycle cost analysis.
- Prepared building mechanical system control diagram, point list and sequence of operation.
- Participated building commissioning meeting to ensure mechanical system operation, field measurement accuracy and building energy performance,
- Experienced with laboratory mechanical system, air valve and special lab exhaust, clean room, zone pressurization, building heat and energy recovery system, customized air handling, central plant, steam system, variable refrigerant volume, modular and heat recovery chiller, fuel oil and gasoline dispensing system, solar water heating system, and multistage air filtration and acoustical system design
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY November 2002 – December 2003
- Responsible for all document control including: drawing revisions, addenda, RFI’s, submittals and permits
- Priced and processed contract change orders to subcontractors and the owner.
- Administered subcontracts.
- Coordinated LEED documentation and processing.
- Prepared close-out documentation including O&M binders, warranty information and record drawings.
New York State University New York, NY
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering emphasis in Structural Engineering, June 2001
- Specialized Courses: Reinforced Concrete Design, Hydraulics, Structural Analysis, Structural Steel Design, Design of wood structures, Surveying, Open Channel, Fluid Mechanics, Advance Static and Strength of Materials, Geotechnical Engineering, and Engineering Economics.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 98 and Microsoft Windows 95.
Software: Expedition, Mistake #3 click here Primavera Project Planner (P3) Scheduling, AutoCAD, Autoturn, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Project & School Dude.
Computer Languages: Programming knowledge of C++, C#, Visual Basic, FORTRAN and Pascal
Available upon request