Phone (999)-999-9999 • Email: email@example.com
- Over thirteen (13) years of experience in design and development of turnkey automated test equipment (ATE) systems in multiple industries and applications.
- Design experience includes architecture of large-scale mission critical test systems, complex functional test fixtures with automated software control and test database management systems.
- Expert in developing Test Program Sets (TPS) and designing self test fixtures.
- Experienced in analyzing customer requirements and generating proposals including costing, scheduling and managing on award of the projects.
- Expert in providing Mistake #1 click hereconsulting services and working as a contractor for clients to jump start their time critical projects. Successfully meet customer’s budget and schedule expectations.
- Expert in integrating both hardware and software (Lab VIEW, Lab Windows and CVI and Test Stand) test systems.
- Expert in trouble shooting problems with big picture of making the project successful, balancing budget and customer satisfaction.
- Proven record of successful project management and technical leadership skills by ensuring customer’s satisfaction and controlling project budget.
- Certified Lab VIEW Architect
- Certified Test Stand Developer -2006
Test Stand 4.0, Lab VIEW 2009, Lab Windows and CVI 8.2, Lab VIEW FPGA, Lab VIEW RT, Lab VIEW Vision, Sigma Quest and SQL
Microsoft Project, Visio, Visual Source Safe, Word and Power point
Microsoft Access, SQL Server Express and ORACLE
Expert in integrating National Instruments, Agilent, Textronics, Pickering and Virginal Panel products
WIMAX 802.16, RFID, RF, PXI, PXIe, MXI, JTAG, FPGA, LVDS, RS 232 and 485, GPIB, I2C, TCP and IP, UDP.
Windows XP, Windows NT and 2000 and Windows VISTA
Engineering – ABC Inc, Any Town, NY Dec ’2006 – Present
- Coordinated the Mistake #2 click hereimplementation and certification of ISO9001:2000.
- Managed the development and implementation of new design projects relating to product line.
- Supervised R&D from concept to shop floor first run.
- Implemented Auto Desk Inventor 2008 and Vault drawing management system.
- Developed standardization, Six Sigma, and project design affecting all major product lines providing savings every year.
Strategic Account Support Team- XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY Dec ’2005 – Dec ’2006
- Manage special projects and processes for multi-million dollar strategic account customers in order to provide proper support for their unique shipping needs.
- Main point of contact and liaison between the CSC (end user) and the Systems Development Group in the development of a shipment monitoring system, initiated by healthcare customers, called UPS Proactive Response SM to proactively monitor, investigate and initiate service recovery support for shipments from origin to destination.
- Assist in further enhancing, developing and maintaining the shipment monitoring system, UPS Proactive Response SM.
- Create and maintain process documentation, process maps and training material that defines a CSC Strategic Account Agent’s core responsibilities.
- Liaison to several CSC sites for Strategic Account process and system related questions, issues and support.
- Coordinate the CSC Take Charge (sales lead program) committee’s initiatives and activities.
Director of Engineering & Utilities- BCD Inc, Any Town, NY Dec ’2000 – Dec ‘2005
- Manage through Mistake #3 click heresubordinate supervisors BCD’s steam, electricity, and other utility systems, central building automation, access control, work reception and management system.
- Direct the 24-7 staffing operation center, and customer service center.
- Supervise energy consumption reduction initiatives, and day to day service support contracts.
- Serve as university engineer for preparation of work scopes, and selection of consultants.
Permanent Resident Green Card Holder
- M.S in Electrical Engineering- New York University New York, NY
- B.S in Electrical Engineering, New York University, NY
Furnished upon request.