999 Main Street, Any Town N.Y.99999 • (999)9999999 • firstname.lastname@example.org
M.S. in Finance with background in Mechanical Engineering, seeking position to utilize my quantitative, analytical and communication skills, as well as apply my knowledge of the financial market
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY
Engineering and Laboratory Technician, September April 2009-June 2009
- Inspect construction projects and conduct lab and field test on construction materials to ensure compliance with the project plans and specifications.
- Performed many Mistake #1 click heredifferent structural and civil engineering inspections such as reinforcing steel inspections, soil testing, field density testing, field and laboratory concrete testing, asphalt testing, proof roll testing, and etc.
- Supervised various sub-contractors performing various work such as forming building pads, roadways, placing concrete, laying asphalt, placing sewer lines, water lines, storm drains, and etc.
- Train and lead fellow Engineering Technicians.
- Maintained and operated company vehicle to perform essential work functions.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY
Engineering Co-op, July 2006- April 2008
- Collaborated with Mistake #2 click heredesign engineers in the Main Cabin Seating Segment on two major projects.
- Prepared weight and balance reports through analyses of mechanical seat parts and software data.
- Performed basic 3-D CAD applications to commercial airline seat design using Unigraphics NX.
- Gained a higher level of maturity within a professional engineering company.
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY
Engineering Technician I, 2005- June 2006
- Interpret recorded documents and update property records for assessment purposes.
- Digitized and generated property assessment maps for public reference with AutoCAD using recorded Tract and parcel maps data.
- Provided information to public on locating and managing their property within New York County.
- Input and maintain parcel information in database for record-keeping and procedures.
- Trained staff members on different editing procedures in GIS.
Language: Chinese and English
Hobbies: Piano, Soccer and Karate
School of Business,
click hereNew York University- New York, NY
Master of Science in Finance May 2011
Relevant Courses: Investment, Real estate, Accounting, Regression Analysis, Corporate Finance
New York College of University for Science and technology-New York, NY
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, June 2006
Relevant Courses: Mechanical Design, Design Methodology, German, C++ Program Design.