999 Main Street, Any Town, NY 99999 • 999-999-9999 • email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional engineer with more than 24 years of experience in product design, development and manufacturing. Excellent communication skills. Ability to design and successfully implement cost savings procedures. Excellent self-starter, works well independently as well as with a team.
AutoCAD 2009, Pro Engineer Wildfire 3, ACAD Inventor.
ABC Inc, Any Town, NY 4/96-present
- Design and quote Mistake #1 click heremanholes piping systems that adhere to ASTM Standards.
- Maximize profit on piping systems and manholes by analyzing customer specifications, production plans, and manufacturing processes.
- Provide the customer with installation drawings.
- Provide internal engineering drawings for production.
- Manage each project so customer satisfaction is near 100%
- Design, draft and quote customized pressure pipe fittings according to industry standards and production capabilities.
- Manage the lean transformation of ABC.
- Conduct lean manufacturing training and lead Kaizen.
- Conduct randomized audits of WIP for accuracy of paperwork.
- Gather statistics for standardization of labor for parts.
- Coordinate ABC’s storm water pollution protection plan.
- Manage ABC’s ASME N-Stamp approval process.
XYZ Corp, Any Town, NY 4/89-8/93
- Produce bill of materials for various DOD government contract and bidding packages and research for parts requested by applying military and industry specifications.
- Construct 3D Mistake #2 click heremodels and 2D drawings to send out to vendors for fabrications.
- Produce fabrication and engineering drawings to support designs and assemblies.
- Create and maintain new part and source numbers for newly created drawings.
- Ability to maintain, interact and assist coworkers from different departments on multiple projects.
- Execute reverse engineering on military products.
Senior Process Engineer
BCD Inc, Any Town, NY 4/86-4/89
- Provided dynamic time dependent thermal modeling of a thermal fin device for an unmanned robotic rover using thermal desktop in AutoCAD.
- Created short Mistake #3 click herewritten abstracts of long technical scientific and engineering papers from the 47th International Conference on Environmental Systems (ICES).
- Acquired software knowledge in METLAB, Apen plus, thermal desktop, Power Point, and AutoCAD.
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering Technology, 12/85
Watson School of Engineering, Applied Science and Technology, State University of New York
Associate of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology, 5/82
New York College of Technology, State University of New York